GABRIEL OBERTAN ??

accadacca

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: The 53% of people that voted 'yes' will no doubt be the first ones screaming at him when he runs the ball out for the 5th time in a row. He's shite and so is Marveaux, stop it.

I wouldn't be against seeing him on the bench. I never thought I'd write these words but CT is right, Obertan was playing well before his latest injury. His pace alone can be an asset late in the game. I still want rid of him in June but he may be able to do a job for us between now and then.

I personally don't put Obertan in the same category as Gouffran, Marveaux and Riviere.

I think his time is up at the end of the season but hes a player who could be useful from the bench for the remaining eight games

Having more options is rarely a bad thing for a good manager. Obertan is rapid and away from home that can be great on the break, or late in games. That said, Sissoko, Wijnaldum & Townsend are all rapid and can contribute more to the team than old Squidward.