The Cricket Thread

McFaul

Do you like cricket?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Possibly but they were clearly talking about playing the third spinner so it was always a consideration.

Fantastic from Moeen in the circimstances there. Good back up from Willey too. I've never understood why we leave Willey so late in the order. I'd have him ahead of Jordan and Rashid every time.

The Afghanistan story might be the best chance of putting pressure on the ICC to stop restricting access to the top level of the game for so called lesser nations.

It needs to be played on as much as possible.

Absolutely. What a horrid idea to cut out the associate nations. Its like they dont want the game to grow at all. Bigger mess than FIFA sometimes, the ICC is. Mostly got to do with the bigger countries' boards demanding more share of the money Im sure.

Have you watched Death of a Gentleman Aimaad?

I watched that the other night. Shocking what the big three are doing really.

Great display from England yesterday, think I'm hoping for a West Indies win today. Gayle is terrifying when he's on his game but I think India at home are a much tougher prospect overall.

Mind you how Kohli wasn't run out is anyones guess.

Should be a cracking game on Sunday. The two teams who have hit the most sixes and possibly two very similar teams. We both give the oposition a chance but we can both blast a massive score. Safe to say I'll be fucking off super sunday for it. No doubt it will be a low scorer now :D