Terrorism

aimaad22

It has just starting to become getting out of control, re-active rather than solely pro-active as was previously. The warning signs have been there.

Edited by Ken

• 1 month later...

:lol:

I used to live further along the same road. Occasionally went to that supermarket because it was the nearest one that had my favourite frozen pizza. #thuglife

Parky wouldn't be seen dead in Barmbek mind. Far too plebeian.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Why isn't it surprising? :lol:

To be a neo nazi you have to be thick as mince and have an irrational hatred of anyone who is a different colour/religion/nationality. And a lot of squaddies are thick as mince and get to shoot muslims for a living. You can see why there may be some crossover

So you weren't alarmed by the news because most squaddies are thick and join the army to shoot Muslims. 

Funny how you're often the first to shout racist but have no problem pushing other stereotypes

• Like 1

i was pretty alarmed by the news myself like. plenty of thick or racist people in all walks of life, but you still don't expect them to go ahead and join a neo-nazi terrorist group.  

44 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

So you weren't alarmed by the news because most squaddies are thick and join the army to shoot Muslims. 

Funny how you're often the first to shout racist but have no problem pushing other stereotypes

Theres a difference between being alarmed and being surprised straw man McGee 

The army isn't littered with Neo Nazi's, there have been 4 charged. In the entire army. That's a pretty small percentage 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Theres a difference between being alarmed and being surprised straw man McGee 

i was alarmed and surprised. 

how is this a stawman argument? your suggestion that most british soldiers are stupid and sign up to shoot muslims is quite consistent with your other posts in this thread.