Terrorism

aimaad22

:lol:

Nice link you lunatic.

I think we can trust the randoms on Facebook that are mates with coppers who tell them stuff on the quiet to get an overall picture on crime trends better than that gobbledigook.

;)

Sorry, can't beat that. I just bring people into jail and tell coppers what to do...

According the official data the number of registered sex offences went down from 2014 to 2015

http://www.bka.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Publikationen/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/2015/pks2015FlyerDeutsch,templateId=raw,property=publicationFile.pdf/pks2015FlyerDeutsch.pdf

New Year's Eve was extraordinary as things went out of hand in Cologne but that was also very much down to poor police tactics.

Hold on, are you blaming mass sexual attacks on bad policing?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/26/father-jacques-hamel-normandy-france-a-good-priest-who-did-his-job-to-the-very-end?CMP=fb_gu

Barbarism, pure and simple. First they mow down children, now they target the elderly with an 85 year old priest getting his throat cut. Indiscriminate butchering of the defenceless.

Hold on, are you blaming mass sexual attacks on bad policing?

Hold on, are you deliberately trying to misinterpret things?

sexual offences like those committed in Cologne in huge numbers at New Year's Eve (known as taharrush games) happened all over Germany. but the figures in Cologne are much higher than in the rest of Germany combined. Neither were there enough police men right from the start and the an option to increase staff wasn't taken. They also didn't block a bridge and restrict access to a bridge which would have reduced the number of people. With different tactics it is very likely that their would have been less offences and an increased possibility to identify criminals during investigations, something that has been proven to be next to impossible.

As for the remark regarding unreported crimes not being shown in a statistic. That's a bit of a moot point isn't it? Of course there is a unknown figure of crimes that do not get reported for different reasons. But it would be a rather dubious statistic using fictional numbers...

I'm just a bit surprised that there is a need for a police presence or deterrence at all to stop the types of crimes reported at Cologne happening. It's just not normal indigenous (for a better word) behaviour is it? I think not discussing these cultural issues is damaging and ultimately counterproductive. In the UK, the Rotherham cover up has been incredibly damaging.

Edited by Renton

I defer to Isegrim on this really given he's much closer to it, but I had thought there was a big issue in terms of people from Syria coming over with different views of boundaries and sexual acceptability. I also gather a German politician, who was raped, made out that her attackers weren't Syrian to avoid a populist backlash against immigrants...?

I could be miles wide of the mark here and apologise if so, but parts of this sound grim.

I'm just a bit surprised that there is a need for a police presence or deterrence at all to stop the types of crimes reported at Cologne happening. It's just not normal indigenous (for a better word) behaviour is it? I think not discussing these cultural issues is damaging and ultimately counterproductive. In the UK, the Rotherham cover up has been incredibly damaging.

It's a very sensitive issue in Germany so I don't really know which figures to believe but crime is definitely up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/migrants-linked-69-000-actual-crimes-germany-first-180518039.html

http://www.therebel.media/refugees_in_germany_committed_69_000_crimes_in_just_three_months_in_2016

The number of crimes by immigrants rose in comparison over 2014 to 2015 by 79 percent, the number of refugees increased at the same time by 440 percent.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/644827/refugees-committed-crimes-Germany-migrant-crisis-last-year

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime

Edited by Park Life

We destabilized Europe - and the coup looks like something erdogan set up himself. I just think he saw the opportunity while Europe was weak and took it.

Edited by Rayvin

Does anyone feel torn between liberal sensibilities, a natural human instinct to want to welcome refugees fleeing war in Syria with open arms, and trepidation at the number of those arriving, many of whom we know are illiterate (in Arabic, let alone English, French or German), and could have difficulties integrating into societies they arrive in, who view them with suspicion. Many of whom are traumatised by war and resentful of the west's role in creating the mess they left behind in the Middle East, and many of whom could hold extremist Islamist views that could be easily manipulated and deployed for violent purposes?

The increase in "lone wolf" or "wolf pack" attacks, like the one we saw in Rouen, across Europe is alarming. I worry that every successful attack will only inspire others. As will the Isis propaganda machine, which has been able to effectively harness the power of social media to aid its recruitment. It already feels like we're starting to see a cluster of snowballing attacks.

Does anyone feel torn between liberal sensibilities, a natural human instinct to want to welcome refugees fleeing war in Syria with open arms, and trepidation at the number of those arriving, many of whom we know are illiterate (in Arabic, let alone English, French or German), and could have difficulties integrating into societies they arrive in, who view them with suspicion. Many of whom are traumatised by war and resentful of the west's role in creating the mess they left behind in the Middle East, and many of whom could hold extremist Islamist views that could be easily manipulated and deployed for violent purposes?

The increase in "lone wolf" or "wolf pack" attacks, like the one we saw in Rouen, across Europe is alarming. I worry that every successful attack will only inspire others. As will the Isis propaganda machine, which has been able to effectively harness the power of social media to aid its recruitment. It already feels like we're starting to see a cluster of snowballing attacks.

It's almost like it's been done on purpose. ;)

explain your thinking there parky

The cabal are sick and tired of Europe and its privileges. It has to go!

The German surplus, European rights, healthcare, the social net, free education (or pay next to nothing) in a lot of countries (Spain, France, Germany), workers rights etc....All this shit must go! It sets a bad example to other places that have been trampled. :lol:

The Cabal fight with proxy armies and don't live (anymore) in Europe they make money from sovereign debt, war and chaos. The 100 years war, the 30 years war, wars of empires, Napoleonic war, Cousins at war.... the first world war, WW2, war on terror, war on drugs :lol:.....We're only missing war on war. ;)

Refugee crisis and mass immigration is their new army. It is intended to tear down already teetering states, cohesion, identity and destroy the hard won social contract....To move Europe to the right...And increase surveillance.

Italy and Gaddaffi had a deal to hold back the Africans from Europe and he had his money in Swiss so he thought he was safe. Got too lippy (was mad).....

Erdogan is being set up now as the new fall guy.

Same old playbook, mythos of Ottoman, refugees, dictatorial tendencies and a huge and restless army. He will go from good guy to bad guy in short order (remember only months ago Turkey was being fast tracked). :lol:

Edited by Park Life

I much prefer our approach of getting people from the camps. I'd even be happy for us to take more this way).

I much prefer our approach of getting people from the camps. I'd even be happy for us to take more this way).

In sensible numbers immigration can have a beneficial affect and over time well planned integration can take affect and underpin economic strategy.

How so?

As has been discussed many times and admitted by Labour, we totally underestimated the numbers that would come and unlike virtually every other European country we opted out of the 7 year freeze on eastern bloc immigration.