Gigs 2023

catmag

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Wor lass was thinking about tickets for James next year at the City Hall since they’re doing a tour with an orchestra ( :lol: ). Tickets towards the front are 95 quid!!! She’s sitting at the back and she’s liking it

At least you’ve an excuse to holler ‘sit down next to me!’ :outahere:

• 2 months later...

Can @Tom or one of the other brown shirt wearing folk that run this gulag update the title to the correct year, please?

This week I've got Fontaines DC Wed night, Yard Act Thurs night.

Ed Kuepper (Saints) and Jim White (Dirty Three) next week, the Osees (aka OhSees/TheeOhSees/OCS) and the Chills on seperate nights the week after, so busy month.

But for all you in Blighty you need to know:

65daysofstatic are touring later this year - https://65daysofstatic.com/Live

They are one of the best live bands you will ever see @Meenzer you need to get there.

Also A Place to Bury Strangers are touring the UK in May, 20 May in Brighton for you southern soft shites and 26 May in Newcastle so @PaddockLad @spongebob toonpants @Ayatollah Hermione and there is a few others of you who I cannot think of right this moment. Again awesome live. And as Paddocklad will tell you, I can be trusted!

327388851_689227786246644_32557174084838

• Like 2

• Meenzer changed the title to Gigs 2023
24 minutes ago, sammynb said:

But for all you in Blighty you need to know:

65daysofstatic are touring later this year - https://65daysofstatic.com/Live

They are one of the best live bands you will ever see @Meenzer you need to get there.

:good: I've seen them before, but in 2007, so it's probably about time for a repeat performance. :D Haven't been to the Electric Brixton before but I'm going there in April so I might hold off until then and see if it's any good as a venue - imo there's a lot of places here with substandard sound equipment and/or a tendency to attract a crowd of absolute knackers no matter what the gig.

Alternatively, I could use it as an excuse for a long-overdue weekend in Hamburg...