AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

The cunt who owns the Australian Newcastle club had his ownership terminated today for

"HSG (Hunter Sports Group) has behaved in a deplorable way towards the players and staff of the club in failing to meet basic obligations to pay wages,"

And yes I know the clubs and competitions are worlds apart but I found this from the CEO of the Football Federation of Australia rang true for both my clubs

"Anyone who takes control of a sporting club has an obligation to respect the people and the traditions of that club.

"HSG has failed miserably to in this regard. Today's action to terminate the licence is the first step to restoring the proud traditions of football in northern NSW."

How many traditions can a 15 year old club have?

Yeah, that's actually a bit misleading as the club is a "reincarnated" version of a local club that has been in existence for 50 odd years.

And Newcastle as an area has been a football city for a lot longer.

Regardless, you are missing the point.

Yeah, that's actually a bit misleading as the club is a "reincarnated" version of a local club that has been in existence for 50 odd years.

And Newcastle as an area has been a football city for a lot longer.

Regardless, you are missing the point.

Which is entirely out of character for this pack of bastards

What's your point?

I forgot how you could be.

"Anyone who takes control of a sporting club has an obligation to respect the people and the traditions of that club.

The key difference being that the Aussie Federation issues licenses to run clubs, which presumably have such clauses built in. Out pitiful governing body by contrast merely requires the owner to not be currently serving a jail sentence.

No mention of the sit-in in today's Chronic. Just a load of Lee Ryder's usual shite. It did make the BBC yesterday though. Funny how the BBC website is more up to date with the fans than Lee 'finger on the pulse of NUFC' Ryder. Or maybe after the failure of previous protests to make an impact he's now dropped the pretence and has gone back into full arselick mode?

Did he write much in the lead up to any of the other protests? I know Douglas did but I can't remember Ryder saying too much, he's trying to stay as close to the club as possible and half his articles read like the club approved them before he sent them to his editor.

Oh he mentioned it all right, but only to propagate the 'personal choice' bollocks, and of course to point out that he of course had no choice but to attend because of his obligation to keep the people abreast of all things happening at the club.

• 3 weeks later...

AshleyOut.com urge all fans of Newcastle United, and indeed any other football fan who sympathises with our cause, to participate in an embargo on all of Mike Ashley’s businesses and those who have associated themselves with our club.

This will be a permanent and extensive embargo until Mike Ashley has cut all his ties with our club. It is an act of defiance that EVERY fan around the globe can participate in and every fan can choose the extent to which they participate.

It is clear that Ashley’s sole motivation is money. The decisions he has made in line with this have been to the detriment of the team, the welfare of the fans and the club’s heritage. This damage will continue while the loyalty of our fanbase is exploited. In the five years since Mike Ashley made any contribution to the club, our fanbase has spent £123m on match days alone. It is time for us to stop financing what has become nothing more than his shop’s advertising vehicle.

AshleyOut.com is an all-inclusive, UNITED movement against one man only. We refuse to criticise any fan for their dedication to the club and we refuse to tell any fan what they must do. However, we ask every fan, what can you sacrifice to ensure Mike Ashley gets not a penny more?

We urge all fans to use and share the information about how to cancel season tickets, restrict spending at the club, avoid the many businesses and brands under embargo and use instead the alternatives presented here on AshleyOut.com. We want to ensure as little of our hard earned money as possible finds its way to Mike Ashley either directly or indirectly. We also wish to press upon the business partners of Ashley that their business interests are also under embargo from Newcastle United fans until they cut ties with him.

An embargo is not a particularly visible protest, nor does it immediately satisfy the desire to show your anger and be heard. However, it is a long-term, attritional battle that will hasten Ashley’s exit from our club as his association becomes a toxic drain on his resources rather than ours.

http://ashleyout.com/campaigns/embargo/

A call to arms, for people to stop buying ANYTHING from NUFC. Includes season ticket cancellation letter, tweet generators for companies under embargo, alternatives to all Ashley's lines of business and those of his partners, and more.

Join in :)

I'll be amazed if they don't get criticism from some some quarters by people who can't be arsed to do anything themselves. It's good work despite what the odd knacker will say. Well done.

I'll be amazed if they don't get criticism from some some quarters by people who can't be arsed to do anything themselves. It's good work despite what the odd knacker will say. Well done.

:lol: they are

:lol: they are

Ahhh, the old 'not having some internet wanker telling me what to do' chestnut when you'll have another boat load of fans asking others to 'do something' instead of making the effort themselves. I had a bit of this at the Spurs protest, 'No spotty kid who hasn't seen us when we were shit, playing Shrewsbury is telling me what to do.' I asked the lad in question had he spoken to any spotty kids asking him to boycott? Or was the only one he'd spoken to was just me who wasn't spotty and who had seen us when we were shit, (you could be an infant and make that claim by the way), and my very first game was against Shrewsbury. You can't win sometimes.

No spotty kid who hasn't seen us when we were shit, playing Shrewsbury is telling me what to do.

That is a very specific set of criteria. :lol:

:lol:

That's word for word. The relief when I realised he'd said Shrewsbury who I have seen and not Carlisle who I haven't seen was immense.

In case anyone thinks that they don't go to games so this doesn't include them, the embargo covers all ashley outlets and any nufc "commercial partners".

Make sure you avoid them all and you tell your lass to as well...

Sports Direct

Wonga

Puma

Coors

Carling

138.com

Thomas Cook

Viagogo

Pulman Volkswagen

Antigua

Blacks

Blu E-Cigs

Campri

Carlton

Converse

Crafted

Cruise

Debenhams

DKNY

Donnay

Dunlop

Everlast

Fabric

Firetrap

Flamingo Land

Full Circle

Gelert

Golddigga

GStar

Holler Watches

Hot Tuna

House of Fraser

Flannels

Heatons

Kangol

Karrimor

LA Gear

Levi’s

Lillywhites

Lonsdale

MegaValue.com

Muddyfox

Nevica

No Fear

Pulp

Republic

Rock & Rags

Slazenger

Sondico

SoulCal

Soviet

Sportland International Group (SIG) – Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania

Sports Direct

Sports Eybl & Sports Sports Experts Group AG (EAG) – Austria/Germany

Title

Tradepoint

USA PRO

USC

Van Mildert

Voodoo Dolls

Warrnambool

In case anyone thinks that they don't go to games so this doesn't include them, the embargo covers all ashley outlets and any nufc "commercial partners".

Make sure you avoid them all and you tell your lass to as well...

Sports Direct

Wonga

Puma

Coors

Carling

138.com

Thomas Cook

Viagogo

Pulman Volkswagen

Antigua

Blacks

Blu E-Cigs

Campri

Carlton

Converse

Crafted

Cruise

Debenhams

DKNY

Donnay

Dunlop

Everlast

Fabric

Firetrap

Flamingo Land

Full Circle

Gelert

Golddigga

GStar

Holler Watches

Hot Tuna

House of Fraser

Flannels

Heatons

Kangol

Karrimor

LA Gear

Levi’s

Lillywhites

Lonsdale

MegaValue.com

Muddyfox

Nevica

No Fear

Pulp

Republic

Rock & Rags

Slazenger

Sondico

SoulCal

Soviet

Sportland International Group (SIG) – Estonia/Latvia/Lithuania

Sports Direct

Sports Eybl & Sports Sports Experts Group AG (EAG) – Austria/Germany

Title

Tradepoint

USA PRO

USC

Van Mildert

Voodoo Dolls

Warrnambool

I draw the line at not listening to cracking 90's indie pop.