AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

ASHLEY QUOTE OF THE DAYJoe [Kinnear]s the man to do the job. Hes my hero. Is he better than Capello? Definitely. We are going to be in Europe by the end of the season! [we got relegated]

This from ashleyout.com

Edited by trooper

I'm now at the point that while I don't think it will make him leave all of a sudden, something needs to be done even if it is futile.

What we need is more ex players standing up for it to get more of the fans in on it. More shit from the club like dumping photos of club heroes might help that.

Yes after the game

Organised protests before and after will be at the Gallowgate end. Under the Milburn is private property and police/staff would move on anyone posing a fire risk while the stadium empties.

NCJ Media,

As a Newcastle fan I just wanted to say how disappointed that I am to see that the Evening Chronicle is not backing the Boycott Spurs campaign.

I understand that you have reported the existence of the campaign but – as you are aware – that is not the same as giving it your official support.

The most successful spell in recent years – happened as a direct result of the Evening Chronicle pushing for regime change. Sir John Hall took over, appointed Keegan and the rest is history.

You can’t begin to imagine how much it shames local media to hear George Caulkin on North East radio actively backing the boycott, being prepared to stand up and, most likely be banned, while the local papers still continue to believe fans and Ashley deserve to be treated equally. You owe Ashley nothing. You owe your local readers everything.

With respect to George, who is a fine reporter and a great North East ambassador – it’s a sad day when a London-based newspaper, a Tory one at that – takes the fans’ side ahead of the Evening Chronicle.

We need you. And, I believe, local media has never needed a purpose more. It’s never needed local loyalty more. So what price your loyalty? Why sell out fans for the access to PR-controlled quotes from Ashley? Please join the boycott. Ask fans to join it. Pull out your reporters on the night. Yes it will most likely mean a ban but, take control. Your best reporting this year was during the ban.

I look forward to your response and, hopefully, action.

regards

Steve Jackson a Newcastle United Fan.

Sons of Struth fully support the Newcastle United fans who intend to boycott their club’s game v Spurs on Sunday.

Boycotting the club you love is not a decision made lightly and is indeed the ultimate sacrifice a football fan can make. Those who choose to boycott should be applauded for their efforts.

As a group of Rangers fans we are well aware of Mike Ashley’s one-sided deals with football clubs and his attempts to take as much as possible from fans when a more supportive approach would no doubt gain greater, long term benefits for him.

Ashley doesn’t care for your club, Ashley doesn’t care for your fans, Ashley’s only concern is Sports Direct.

Good luck to the Newcastle United fans taking a stance on Sunday and with drive and determination your numbers will grow.

The fans will eventually win as you were there before him, will be there after him and will be there forever.

Action not apathy will win through.

We have had dialogue with many Newcastle United fans in recent months and plan more talks with potential joint action going forward. We are united by one thing, Ashleys greed

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Craig Houston, Sons of Struth

Action not apathy will win through.

This tbh. I'm still not sure whether we can actually achieve anything but I know that the more apathetic Ashley makes us, the better it is for him. One thing is certain, if we do nothing, nothing will improve.

NCJ Media,

As a Newcastle fan I just wanted to say how disappointed that I am to see that the Evening Chronicle is not backing the Boycott Spurs campaign.

I understand that you have reported the existence of the campaign but – as you are aware – that is not the same as giving it your official support.

The most successful spell in recent years – happened as a direct result of the Evening Chronicle pushing for regime change. Sir John Hall took over, appointed Keegan and the rest is history.

You can’t begin to imagine how much it shames local media to hear George Caulkin on North East radio actively backing the boycott, being prepared to stand up and, most likely be banned, while the local papers still continue to believe fans and Ashley deserve to be treated equally. You owe Ashley nothing. You owe your local readers everything.

With respect to George, who is a fine reporter and a great North East ambassador – it’s a sad day when a London-based newspaper, a Tory one at that – takes the fans’ side ahead of the Evening Chronicle.

We need you. And, I believe, local media has never needed a purpose more. It’s never needed local loyalty more. So what price your loyalty? Why sell out fans for the access to PR-controlled quotes from Ashley? Please join the boycott. Ask fans to join it. Pull out your reporters on the night. Yes it will most likely mean a ban but, take control. Your best reporting this year was during the ban.

I look forward to your response and, hopefully, action.

regards

Steve Jackson a Newcastle United Fan.

were is this from? not the ronnie gill's letters page, i take it?

Is anyone on here boycotting? I'm definitely edging futher and further towards it every day.

I'm already boycotting but feel I must show my face for this. We can't always leave it to the bairn and charvers and to be fair, I feel there'll be more 'traditional' fans for want of a better word, there on sunday. Anyone else actually showing up for the Leazes Park protest as well as boycotting?