AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is with that "oo-wa oo-wa" chant? Is this a football club or a 90s gay bar? :lol:

:lol: The co-commentator is absolutely shocking, he was just gassing on about how Newcastle should be giving Armstrong a shot because he's a lerrcal lad in fine form, has he seen the results of the U-21's? and has he ever seen Armstrong play in the first team? It's like when a bunch of middle aged blokes have a kick around and one of them lets their son play, ball up to the knee and all sorts.

What is the most incredible thing of all is that Carver honestly believes he stands any chance whatsoever of getting the job full time despite standing there being tactically torn apart by Nigel Pearson :lol:. The fact he is still in temporary charge is amazing, this could have all been fixed 5 games ago when it was clear after 10 games he was hopeless :lol:. They've closed a 17 point gap to just one point ffs.

Just saw the two goals, we've somehow got worse at set pieces under Carver than we were under Pardew. Have we won a header defending a set piece under Carver? I don't know the stat but from what I've seen in the games I've watched we almost seem to give away more free headers when defending set pieces than clearing them.

I'd say Ashley must be shitting it and that idea would give me some sort of joy in this disgrace of a season but the mental part is he could actually just sack this prick and bring in someone for a few games like Sunderland did. It's unfathomable that he's still in charge, he must think there's no way those below us will catch up.

"I like John Carver, good coach well respected in footballing circles". :lol:

That must be in relation to setting up the cones in training.

3-0 to fucking Leicester, surely they have to make a change man? how on Earth can this bloke remain in charge, his position at the club is surely untenable. He must have no respect at all remaining.

Good team talk John :lol:

We won't take another point this season. Have to hope Hull, Villa or Sunderland don't win enough points to overtake us

This has been clear to me for a few weeks now.

And yet we will NOT go down #fish