QPR 16/5/15

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so proud in a way that someone from my old school was managing NUFC. Nothing short of embarrassed now. John Charva more like, he's thick as fuck. I guarantee if he hadn't have fluked it in to football he'd be drinking 10 pints a day in Cruddas Park.

Krul.lets just hope the rumours that he will be sold this summer are true.if not he will possibly end next season as our worst ever keeper.and to think some people thought given was poor at kicking.

inoritelikehesshitandeverythingandacowardandthatlikewhowcoodanyonethinkthatgiventhatgivenwasbadatkickingthatkrulwasisworstimeancomeon.

I wonder if you fucked Ashley off enough whether he'd get out demand his money and force the sale of everything, the stadium, training grounds and all assets just to put one up us. Looking at his behaviour anywhere else, he's carrot and stick and traps people. This loan that he's not taking back could well be used badly, e.g. give me my money back in 60 days or nufc gets wound up.

I really shouldn't get involved here but this idea is just too stupid to ignore.

You really think that Ashley is going to write off a £263m investment just for shits and giggles?

Krul.lets just hope the rumours that he will be sold this summer are true.if not he will possibly end next season as our worst ever keeper.and to think some people thought given was poor at kicking.

:lol:

All of this said mind, I still don't begrudge you having your opinion, especially not one that I shared a few weeks back. It's only MT who can rightly claim to have seen this coming.

All you've done is cling to hope longer than anyone else - and you may still be right in the end. By the most slender of margins imaginable.

I was next to call it after emo boy. I was laughed at for being typically gloomy but the warning signs were there from about March

The main reason it was conceivable was the way we were playing combined with the coach Ashley went with. And with the complete lack of investment in January leaving gaping holes in the squad, it had mother of all fuckups written all over it.

Edited by Dr Gloom

He's the biggest problem at any level within the club.

I was next to call it after emo boy. I was laughed at for being typically gloomy but the warning signs were there from about March

The main reason it was conceivable was the way we were playing combined with the coach Ashley went with. And with the complete lack of investment in January leaving gaping holes in the squad, it had mother of all fuckups written all over it.

You two were bound to get one doomsday scenario right eventually though :lol:

You two were bound to get one doomsday scenario right eventually though :lol:

this is newcastle though - overt pessimism should be seen as a considered view. it's the head in the clouds optimism fish has been spouting that's the rash position, given our history under the fat cunt.

I really shouldn't get involved here but this idea is just too stupid to ignore.

You really think that Ashley is going to write off a £263m investment just for shits and giggles?

Oh boy are you going to look foolish next month when that cunt scoobs is forced to say 'I told you so' when whatever the fuck he's talking about happens.

Predicting a point away at the worst team in the league - "head in the clouds optimism"

given our form and their home advantage, they were favourites. you were accusing those expecting a qpr win of being overly pessimistic. the whole "we will NOT be relegated' line is the one i'm referring to as head in the clouds. you were so confident - even when everything pointed to us not picking up another point this season. that's how bad we've been for months now - no one is being gloomy for the sake of it.

given our form and their home advantage, they were favourites. you were accusing those expecting a qpr win of being overly pessimistic. the whole "we will NOT be relegated' line is the one i'm referring to as head in the clouds. you were so confident - even when everything pointed to us not picking up another point this season. that's how bad we've been for months now - no one is being gloomy for the sake of it.

They hadn't won at home in ten games or something.

They hadn't won at home in ten games or something.

they had won the odd game though. the last time we won i was knee high to a grasshopper

they had won the odd game though. the last time we won i was knee high to a grasshopper

I think a draw was a fair enough prediction. Although I'll admit that I thought we'd lose :lol:

Predicting a point away at the worst team in the league - "head in the clouds optimism"

The team we are + Carver is considerably worse than the team we were + Pardew. The team we are + Carver is the worst team in the league. We should expect to lose to everybody in our current form.

Not that I think a point was 'head in the clouds optimism' in truth, just not the most likely result if looked at objectively.

The team we are + Carver is considerably worse than the team we were + Pardew. The team we are + Carver is the worst team in the league. We should expect to lose to everybody in our current form.

Not that I think a point was 'head in the clouds optimism' in truth, just not the most likely result if looked at objectively.

Bookies, pundits and "experts" disagree, but it's semantics.