QPR 16/5/15

Monroe Transfer

The £100m was for the sale of the club, it didn't cover the loan owed to Ashley.

You might be right because my memory is so poor at the moment, but could you show me the written evidence of that from 2009?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fact that a team as crap and with as little to play for as qpr came from behind to beat us says it all. we're going to have to rely on man u doing us a favour because our lot can't be relied on even muster a point against west ham, another one with nowt to play for.

i'm not sure a point is going to be enough either to be honest.

You think Hull (18th, Steve Bruce, turboshit) will beat Man Utd (4th, LVG, gunning for Champions League after drawing with their rivals)?

I'm not saying that Man United will 100% get a win, but I can't see Hull winning which they have to do if we're to take their place in 18th.

(what would be best is if we win, they win and the mackems fuck off, but that's head in the clouds optimism.)

You think Hull (18th, Steve Bruce, turboshit) will beat Man Utd (4th, LVG, gunning for Champions League after drawing with their rivals)?

I'm not saying that Man United will 100% get a win, but I can't see Hull winning which they have to do if we're to take their place in 18th.

(what would be best is if we win, they win and the mackems fuck off, but that's head in the clouds optimism.)

Anyone else reckon Fish is jinxing things on purpose?

Stranger things have happened on the last day of the season.

I reckon hull have more chance of beating Man U than we do getting a result against West Ham and in that sense I wouldn't be approaching this game looking to scrape a point. We have to win but I'm sad to say we are simply atrocious, the worst nufc team in my lifetime - and there's been stiff competition over the years.

And if we do stay up it's the biggest fluke ever because the owner, manager and players in no way deserve to continue to perform in this division. By far the worst team in the league this year and I imagine the only reason we'll stay up is because of that freak 6 game run last year. We've been doing our utmost to piss away our survival chances since then so we have to be thankful to Steve Bruce if Hull manage to finish an even less impressive points haul than ours. Surviving on 36 points would be lucky and embarrassing for all involved.

we're going to obligingly clutch relegation from the hands of survival, aren't we? and the dickheads on sky and talksport are going to lap up every minute of it. :suicide:

Chances are Manure won't be gunning for anything. If Arsenal beat the tramps Manure can't move from 4th place. I do think Manure are likely to be more professional than a lot of clubs and will go out and try and win regardless, but as many have said, this Manure team isn't as good as past teams and if even a couple of them switch off Hull could take them.

Chances are Manure won't be gunning for anything. If Arsenal beat the tramps Manure can't move from 4th place. I do think Manure are likely to be more professional than a lot of clubs and will go out and try and win regardless, but as many have said, this Manure team isn't as good as past teams and if even a couple of them switch off Hull could take them.

the crucial difference is hull at least look to be giving it ago. they're pretty shit too, admittedly, but at least they're battling. where it's clear that pretty much all of our lot have either given up or don't belong in a team in this division.

the crucial difference is hull at least look to be giving it ago. they're pretty shit too, admittedly, but at least they're battling. where it's clear that pretty much all of our lot have either given up or don't belong in a team in this division.

Yeah in our win against Hull they were comfortably the worst team I've seen us play this season but they now are fighting for their lives. Our lot couldn't give a shit and deserve to go down on that basis!

And I have a feeling Van Gaal will play the kids again: McNair, Blackett, Wilson etc.

Thanks for more abuse Ewark, much appreciated and once again unnecessary, but at least you didn't call me a cunt again. You're really good at contributing positivity to a newish member, I can see why this forum is so busy!

But yeah, in my opinion, if he wants out and he can't sell he's more likely to sell everything and wind up than hold on and lose money. The 100 mil write off would hurt him as much as a bee sting with his wealth.

Edited by scoobos

Thanks for more abuse Ewark, much appreciated and once again unnecessary, but at least you didn't call me a cunt again. You're really good at contributing positivity to a newish member, I can see why this forum is so busy!

But yeah, in my opinion, if he wants out and he can't sell he's more likely to sell everything and wind up than hold on and lose money. The 100 mil write off would hurt him as much as a bee sting with his wealth.

To be fair mate, it's rarely ever personal. This is just the tone of the forum. You get used to it, but you need to be thick skinned.

Plus everyone's a bit higher strung than normal at the moment it seems.

To be fair mate, it's rarely ever personal. This is just the tone of the forum. You get used to it, but you need to be thick skinned.

Plus everyone's a bit higher strung than normal at the moment it seems.

Button it, cunt.

Hey, you called yourself a cunt, I was merely agreeing with your assessment (it's the only thing we'll ever agree on).

If I wanted to be abusive I'd say you're a cunt. You're a cunt now, and you've always been a cunt. And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger cunt. Maybe have some more cunt kids.

But I'm far too polite to say that.

;)

Edited by ewerk