survival sunday™ - Newcastle crowned North East Top Dogs™ for the 4th year in a row!

What are you celebrating? Another season in the PL under Ashley? You just saw right before your eyes what awaits next season - Williamson, Anita, Riviera. How shit must a person's life be to be happy trolling the living fuck out of their rival's messageboards,?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get something straight here.Our victory over West Ham and our final league position has fucked the makems weekend up.Let there be no doubt that they were flicking between our game and Hull's game.You see,thats what makems do.They had no interest in their game against Chelsea.You will now struggle to find a makem who will admit to watching our game and the Hull game.That's what makems are like.Top Dogs again.No matter how much they try to deny it they are totally pissed off.

Lets get something straight here.Our victory over West Ham and our final league position has fucked the makems weekend up.Let there be no doubt that they were flicking between our game and Hull's game.You see,thats what makems do.They had no interest in their game against Chelsea.You will now struggle to find a makem who will admit to watching our game and the Hull game.That's what makems are like.Top Dogs again.No matter how much they try to deny it they are totally pissed off.

Can't hold my tongue any longer - what have you got against using your spacebar?

You wish I was a Mackem. Classic case of shoot the messenger. Wake up and smell the coffee, this is no triumph, it's just another sign of how low our club has fallen under Ashley. Just by doing what they do normally, the mackems came within a whisper of finishing above us. It's embarrassing.

The way you talk you would think that pre Ashley we were regular winners of the CL and FA Cup. Do you actually go to SJP or just another armchair critic.

The way you talk you would think that pre Ashley we were regular winners of the CL and FA Cup. Do you actually go to SJP or just another armchair critic.

That's your delusion. I'm merely recalling the times when we used to regularly beat the mackems in the derby, as well as always finishing above them as a matter of course. Now all of a sudden only achieving the latter, and by the tiniest of margins, is somehow a cause for great celebration. And no, I haven't gone to the game in years - unlike some I choose to protest against Ashley in the only way he understands.

:lol: Mako is part of the celebration police, of course he is. I'm celebrating because we're going to be playing in the top league next season and not scrambling about getting beat off Doncaster on a shitty arsed Tuesday night, you power minge.

Good for you mate. I hope you really enjoy next season, and the season after that, and however many more there will be before we inevitably go down. Some of us long ago realised that NUFC simply being in the top league is nothing to celebrate, not with Ashley at the helm. He's killing this club, and it's people like you who have helped him do it.

Good for you mate. I hope you really enjoy next season, and the season after that, and however many more there will be before we inevitably go down. Some of us long ago realised that NUFC simply being in the top league is nothing to celebrate, not with Ashley at the helm. He's killing this club, and it's people like you who have helped him do it.

I haven't given him any money for 2 seasons now. Sorry that you're incapable of celebrating a cult hero scoring in his final game. Telling people what they can and can't do is precisely why everyone thinks you're a whopper.

I never told anyone they shouldn't celebrate Jonas' goal, that's just a lie you made up as you backtracked the fuck away from your original post. So, to clarify, what is it that you're celebrating that I am apparently being a killjoy by telling you not to? Is it really Jonas' goal, is it finishing above the mackems (which was the actual issue being discussed before you jumped in), or is it that we stayed in the Premier League (which was what you actually said)?

It was always pie in the sky that Ashley would sell us if we got relegated. He's worth £4billion, he can take the hit, even if he isn't happy about it. Secondly, who the fuck wants to buy a championship club these days?

It's as laughable as NUST's attempt to get donations together to offer Ashley what 'they' thought the asking price should be. its like knocking on someone's door and saying 'nice car, I think it's worth £6k, can you get me the keys while I write a cheque' :lol:

I haven't given him any money for 2 seasons now. Sorry that you're incapable of celebrating a cult hero scoring in his final game. Telling people what they can and can't do is precisely why everyone thinks you're a whopper.

And also, if you could clarify this point too - if you haven't given Ashley money for the past two years, where did you actually see Jonas' goal yesterday, if it wasn't from your armchair?

Edited by Makom

And also, if you could clarify this point too - if you haven't given Ashley money for the past two years, where did you actually see Jonas' goal yesterday, if it wasn't from your armchair?

Whats your point exactly?

How do you even know he has an armchair?

Whats your point exactly?

How do you even know he has an armchair?

My point was that he was giving me shit for being an armchair critic, and then suddenly it turns out he's never given Ashley any money for the past two years either. So, either he's an armchair fan just like me, or he's getting his enjoyment of our wonderful PL football on someone else's ticket.

My point was that he was giving me shit for being an armchair critic, and then suddenly it turns out he's never given Ashley any money for the past two years either. So, either he's an armchair fan just like me, or he's getting his enjoyment of our wonderful PL football on someone else's ticket.

OR

That was someone else you cretinous berk.