The ongoing injuries thread

trophyshy

4 hours ago, The Fish said:

1 means available, 0 means injured/suspended.

dark green means started, light green means played from the bench, yellow means on the bench but not used, red means available but not in squad.

image.thumb.png.fdea835024c3e6f107a553a3cc81a977.png

I've taken market value from Transfermarkt. Our total squad value (inc used U21s) is €641.8m. In 9 out of 21 PL games we've been been over 30% down on the squad in terms of market value.

Hayley Williams Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Fish said:

1 means available, 0 means injured/suspended.

dark green means started, light green means played from the bench, yellow means on the bench but not used, red means available but not in squad.

image.thumb.png.fdea835024c3e6f107a553a3cc81a977.png

I've taken market value from Transfermarkt. Our total squad value (inc used U21s) is €641.8m. In 9 out of 21 PL games we've been been over 30% down on the squad in terms of market value.

Class work this.

Many are rightly worried about Bruno getting injured or suspended but I'm equally concerned about Gordon and Isak. Gordon has racked up some right miles there and he's been instrumental in almost everything good we've done going forward.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Civil servant? 

No, tried that once and found it not to my liking, too much micromanagement, too many lifers as well. 

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

No, tried that once and found it not to my liking, too much micromanagement, too many lifers as well. 

That was prison, not the civil service.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Class work this.

Many are rightly worried about Bruno getting injured or suspended but I'm equally concerned about Gordon and Isak. Gordon has racked up some right miles there and he's been instrumental in almost everything good we've done going forward.  

Before the start of the season I think @Rentonaired his concerns about Gordon and how little rest he had due to the U21 tournament.  At the time I thought it was a bit pissy pants.  But now he's such key to us it is a very large concern.

Judging by his Insta, he's been in NYC this week.  Is that really wise to his recovery? 

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

That was prison, not the civil service.

What's the difference?

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Before the start of the season I think @Rentonaired his concerns about Gordon and how little rest he had due to the U21 tournament.  At the time I thought it was a bit pissy pants.  But now he's such key to us it is a very large concern.

Judging by his Insta, he's been in NYC this week.  Is that really wise to his recovery? 

We dont have another game for 11 days, and he wont exactly be flying in the cheap seats. Some time off will be good for his mentality. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

We don't play again until the 27th, a break will do all of the team good.

• Like 3

Apparently we approached Bayern for Kimmich but he isn't interested in moving in Winter.

Apparently Eddie is going to check if Joe White is up to it in training next week.Also exploring options for Minteh return.  It sounds like we arent going to get anyone in and will have to go to Plan B

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Apparently we approached Bayern for Kimmich but he isn't interested in moving in Winter.

Apparently Eddie is going to check if Joe White is up to it in training next week.Also exploring options for Minteh return.  It sounds like we arent going to get anyone in and will have to go to Plan B

Kimmich, as in one of the best midfielders in the world? Surely not - He earns over £300k a week, I doubt he'd take a pay cut and would have teams much more able to meet his wage demands than us in for him should he be wanting a move in Jan. 

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Kimmich, as in one of the best midfielders in the world? Surely not - He earns over £300k a week, I doubt he'd take a pay cut and would have teams much more able to meet his wage demands than us in for him should he be wanting a move in Jan. 

SportBild reported it. Anyway, it looks like a non-starter already.

I might ask Margot Robbie out later. Similar odds of it happening.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Haha 2

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

SportBild reported it. Anyway, it looks like a non-starter already.

If we somehow managed to convince him to come here (even in the summer tbf), then it would suggest that we've either been telling porkies about our position re: FFP or we're flat out not arsed about it/plan to challenge it and have the receipts.

Just now, Dazzler said:

If we somehow managed to convince him to come here (even in the summer tbf), then it would suggest that we've either been telling porkies about our position re: FFP or we're flat out not arsed about it/plan to challenge it and have the receipts.

He only has 1.5 years left on contract so I'd imagine we would have tried a low ball them. Although, I doubt it got to that stage.

We aint getting him.  Not in Jan anyways.  We arent getting anyone.

We have written the season off.  We will have players coming back and hopefully that will be enough for us to finish Top 10.

51 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

As a German he's wise to be cautious.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I dunno, 🤷‍♂️ you tell me 

No flat screen tvs, no break for exercise... Civil Service is the real punishment.