Calais Crisis

Park Life

I didn't call you a cunt. Good insight though. It's also ironic that I've apparently got issues for calling you a bellend given you've called me a child and told me I get my news off newsround :lol:

It's your flippancy in this thread that winds me up. People are drowning at see trying to get their families to a country where they won't get burned in cage because of their political beliefs or chucked off a roof because of their sexual preferences. And your talking about them coming to 'happy land'. Being a refugee in Sunderland on £73 a week must be a delight.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't call you a cunt. Good insight though. It's also ironic that I've apparently got issues for calling you a bellend given you've called me a child and told me I get my news off newsround :lol: It's your flippancy in this thread that winds me up. People are drowning at see trying to get their families to a country where they won't get burned in cage because of their political beliefs or chucked off a roof because of their sexual preferences. And your talking about them coming to 'happy land'. Being a refugee in Sunderland on £73 a week must be a delight.

I have no problem with refugees, just your drama queen'esque behaviour. Edited by Christmas Tree

Oh, by way CT, Mrs.F. found out, whilst we were on holiday, that's she's most likely being made redundant in October, thanks to Tory cuts- she works for Gentoo, the public housing lot.

So, thanks mate, your vote helped my family enormously.

Oh, by way CT, Mrs.F. found out, whilst we were on holiday, that's she's most likely being made redundant in October, thanks to Tory cuts- she works for Gentoo, the public housing lot.

Sorry to hear that mate.

But, I'm all right, so... y'know :cuppa:

Fuck's sake. Sorry to hear that. Hope she gets something else ASAP.

:lol:

All the best to you and your missus MF. It's such a shame that CT's selfishness has basically stolen her job. Bellends like CT will do that, what a bellend.

Edited by toonotl

I've suggested she take some time off, and travel around various fields in the area, burying paper clips, spoons, and old bolts.

For a hobby, an' that.

Speaking of hobbies; is there anything she enjoys doing that she might be able to make some cash from?

Can you monetise denying someone blowjobs?

It's this sort of small minded thinking that explains so much about racial tensions in the likes of the UK and my country. Only difference is in Australia, the government has joined in with agreeing with their small minded racist constituent.

Nothing racist. All about social integration, and yes I do refer to Muslims. Australia are going to accept 12,000 refugees, genuine refugees who have been persecuted, not the economic type. The irony of Germany (of all countries) doing what they have done, there's no turning back now. Saddam and most recently ISIS's predictions have come to fruition. The theatre of war has now expanded.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...