Calais Crisis

Park Life

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop hoarding the worlds wealth in Western Europe/US would be a start. If these Middle eastern/Eastern European countries weren't such shitholes to live in people would be happy to stay.

Aye give the brutal regimes that run these countries some wealth, it'll be shared evenly among the population of said countries for sure.

Fucks me off that it's taken a picture of a dead bairn for people to grow a conscience. 4000 taken in will appease most of those and it will be forgotten about by next week.

I'm embarrassed to share oxygen with half of this country sometimes

Fucks me off that it's taken a picture of a dead bairn for people to grow a conscience. 4000 taken in will appease most of those and it will be forgotten about by next week.

I'm embarrassed to share oxygen with half of this country sometimes

Only half?

I was listening to a podcast the other day with an old American detective on it talking about his past cases. Anyway, he made the observation that human beings are the only species that we know of that kills for reasons other than nature/necessity. I'd never thought of it like that before. Anyway aye, we're cunts.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

Nice to see the empathy exuding from this UKIP candidate. Vile.

People replying to Lineker's call for compassion with demands he houses them himself.

I weep for the poor Nursing Home care assistants who'll have to deal with these compassionless arseholes in a couple of years.

Aye, I'm just pleased I'm not on Facebook anymore cos that must be an absolute shitshow at the minute.

But yeah, it really does make you wonder about the human race when you hear the "we've got out own problems" argument trotted out.

People replying to Lineker's call for compassion with demands he houses them himself.

I weep for the poor Nursing Home care assistants who'll have to deal with these compassionless arseholes in a couple of years.

The same arseholes will have been fake-beside-themselves at the passing of Cilla Black a fortnight ago. Go and fuck yourself Britain.

Aye, I'm just pleased I'm not on Facebook anymore cos that must be an absolute shitshow at the minute.

But yeah, it really does make you wonder about the human race when you hear the "we've got out own problems" argument trotted out.

Do you have lot's of friends like that? On my facebook I only have actual friends and family and any that spout racist crap get cut.