Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: He was but the ball come to him from a Liverpool players booting it off another Liverpool player in an attempted clearance, I just saw it on the replay.

Mignolet is a fucking shambolic keeper btw.

Krul is better than Mignolet, always has been

Krul is better than Mignolet, always has been

Honestly man the bloke is fucking useless, he made a save after Sevilla's first and the commentators went on about it as if it was the best save they'd ever seen but honestly it was directly at him and he still made a flapping mess of it, if it had went in it would have been fucking horrific on his part.

I don't get why the wider footballing world keeps defending Mignolet. I don't think I've ever seen him do a single noteworthy thing that justifies people standing up for him. Klopp mentioned he was really intelligent but how does that translate into the game? Does he read it really well or something?

He's definitely a flapper.

I don't get why the wider footballing world keeps defending Mignolet. I don't think I've ever seen him do a single noteworthy thing that justifies people standing up for him. Klopp mentioned he was really intelligent but how does that translate into the game? Does he read it really well or something?

He's definitely a flapper.

Maybe his intelligence is getting out of the way of the ball so his hands don't sting from stopping shots?

Other than that I've no idea what Klopp means by intelligent, unless he's just trying to think of some positive to say, because things like his positioning are way off which is what you'd say is 'football intelligence'. I've always thought he was a poor keeper and never got the fuss the mackems made over him.

I told you he was dodgy when they signed him but no one agreed with me.Fingers crossed they think Krul is a good keeper and offer us silly money ( £5m) so we can shift him

No one agreed with you? Really?

Anyone watching the Scottish cup final? Rangers v Hibs, 1-1, nearly HT great game so far, end to end, both sides smacked the woodwork, defences shit. Good atmosphere.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Pleased for Hibs, and I've rangers fans in my family, too.

Ridiculous hyperbole from the sky commentators on the pitch invasion - okay it was a bit ott but I didn't see the massive fights they were describing.