Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

:lol: Why would you pay a referee a load of money? It's not like people are going to tune in to watch a referees performance ffs. Good luck to Clattenburg for making what is no doubt a shit load of money off a group of divvies.

:D Can anyone make out what he's saying about Lee Clark, the South American player and Benitez?

:lol: 

I wish the video had continued and we could have watched him and his neighbour kick the hell out of each other.

Must be fucking shite watching your clubs manager leave his job in the top division for a 3rd division side. He's taking it well mind.

:lol: Why would you pay a referee a load of money? It's not like people are going to tune in to watch a referees performance ffs. Good luck to Clattenburg for making what is no doubt a shit load of money off a group of divvies.

Mike Dean is pure Hollywood. He should come with a bag of popcorn, him.

I wish the video had continued and we could have watched him and his neighbour kick the hell out of each other.

Must be fucking shite watching your clubs manager leave his job in the top division for a 3rd division side. He's taking it well mind.

Is that what all that was about? Why is Clark doing that then, do we know? If he explained it in there somehow I honestly wouldn't know.

Is that what all that was about? Why is Clark doing that then, do we know? If he explained it in there somehow I honestly wouldn't know.

:lol: Aye pretty much having a pop at him, calling him a rat bag, I guess he seems to think there was some deal in place for them to sign some South American player that Clark cancelled and went for loans instead which seemed to really vex that bloke.

They avoided relegation under him and are sat in 6th place so it can't be because of pressure. This is the quotes from Clark on BBC:

"The directors have given me their full support in rebuilding the squad and the fans will always have a special place in my heart, but I still have huge ambition to one day manage at the highest level in England, which is obviously the Premier League.

"I feel that the fresh challenge of managing a club in England's League One could provide me with the platform to build towards this goal."

So aye seems like the lad in the video is fuming because he's effectively said Bury is a better platform for his managerial talents than Kilmarnock :lol:.
Edited by Howay

Needs a subtitles for me. Doesn't make it any less funny a video to watch though :lol:

One of the bookies was offering 8/1 on him eating a pie during the match. The daft twat mentioned it in the post match interview which leads to questions of whether he tipped off family members before hand etc.

If he had pleaded ignorance nowt more would have been said

“A few of the lads said to me earlier on: ‘What is going on with the 8-1 about eating a pie?’ I said: ‘I don’t know, I’ve eaten nothing all day, so I might give it a go later on,’” he said. “Sun Bets had us at 8-1 to eat a pie. I thought I would give them a bit of banter and let’s do it. All the subs were on and we were 2-0 down."

“I went and got it at half time from the kitchen, I had it all prepared and ready to go. It was meat and potato."

To me that's Sun bets fault for advertising a stupid fucking bet.

All these novelty bets encourage corruption. Probably difficult to outlaw something as difficult to define as a 'novelty bet' but, as you allude to, the bookies have to take some responsibility and apply commonsense.

All these novelty bets encourage corruption. Probably difficult to outlaw something as difficult to define as a 'novelty bet' but, as you allude to, the bookies have to take some responsibility and apply commonsense.

Exactly, its nowt to do with the match, nothing to do with the actual competitive action going on. Honestly, if he can avoid any consequences too serious, I hope he did tip off his friends and family so they could make a few quid, might as well.

• Guest locked this topic