Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Surely he'll be away in the summer anyway. The protests etc. just make them come across as ungrateful pricks. In a way it would be nice if he could win the FA Cup then go but I hope he doesn't because of them

Surely he'll be away in the summer anyway. The protests etc. just make them come across as ungrateful pricks. In a way it would be nice if he could win the FA Cup then go but I hope he doesn't because of them

Speaking of ungrateful pricks, did you hear the Chelsea fans giving Mourinho shit and he just kept holding up 3 fingers, one for each title he brought them. :lol:

Honestly, football fans have fucking short memories.

I think there was some conversation a few days ago about Chelsea fans giving Mourinho stick... definitely don't remember us giving it to King Kev like.

Not seriously, no. Just a little gentle ribbing, same as when ex-pros return and we applaud them initially then boo his second touch.

I remember Keegan getting stick when he returned as a manager with another club.It may have been against Man City when we were 2 or 3 up.'Keegan Keegan what's the score'.

He returned as Man City manager and I think we won 1-0 in the cup. He got an amazing reception and our fans surrounded their team coach singing his name.

I was in the paper as one of those fans. :lol:

(with short hair :o)

He returned as Man City manager and I think we won 1-0 in the cup. He got an amazing reception and our fans surrounded their team coach singing his name.

I was in the paper as one of those fans. :lol:

(with short hair :o)

That wasn't the one where Shearer scored the only goal of the game after about 9 seconds was it?

I remember Keegan getting stick when he returned as a manager with another club.It may have been against Man City when we were 2 or 3 up.'Keegan Keegan what's the score'.

Did you forget you weren't supposed to be a mackem for a minute there?

In unsurprising news Karanka has been sacked by Boro.

Not sure it'll do them a whole lot of good, but it does mean the mackems are now the only side in the bottom six not to change their manager this season. Will the others benefiting from the "new manager bounce" set our North East chums further adrift?

• Guest locked this topic