Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

There's nothing really changed very much on the pitch for a decade tbf. A lot of bell ends with a sense of entitlement follow them, but as KD says if you're paying 2-3k for a ST you should be entitled to discernible progress of some kind or other and mostly fuck all to speak of has happened.

PS if you know any gooners ask them who was the last team to stop them getting a champions league place was ;)

Would that be us on the final day of the 96/97 season? Twenty fucking years ago.

As much as they come across as spoiled bairns, I can kind of understand why fans paying £3k+ for a season ticket are pissed off that they never seem to address the issues in their squad season after season. As an NUFC fan you would love 4th place and a CL 1/4 final every season, but after a decade of it you would be hoping to make the step up

The fact they dress like bairns (probably right down the Arsenal undercrackers and pyjamas set) doesn't help them in that regard.

I think that's a fair argument but as DK said I think protests are way over the top.

I just watched some absolute crank on Arsenal Fan TV and he was saying Wenger has lowered the expectations of the fans :lol: Obviously that Arsenal Fan TV and everyone on it are possibly the worst football fans I've ever seen in my life but honestly no one gives us any slack for the wankers outside St James' Park buzzing round the SSN cameras, so those full kit wankers on there represent them to a lot of people. I agree he has been spinning his wheels for a while but he has been phenomenal for them and it honestly looks like he's leaving when his deals up anyway so why protest dressed head to toe in Arsenal merchandise.

I think it's also worth noting that the negativity Sir Bobby faced was far and away less than what this is around Wenger right now and we got way more flak. I hope he leaves and they drop like a stone. 

Aye, twatted a relegated Forest, but what really achieved it was beating them at Highbury 0-1 a week or so before :good:

Robbie Elliott winner

My mate got done for drink driving that day.  He was that pissed he came home from the local and couldn't remember what he was doing.  So he assumed he was just about to go to work so got in his car and started driving (he'd not had his car with him all day).  He got a mile or so up the road and started to come to his senses and turned back for home.  Just as he pulled into his street he lost control and drove straight through his neighbours fence.  He got a hiding off his step dad and then arrested.

That Forest game was great, not just because we got into the Champions League and Boro and Sunderland both went down on the last day of the season but also because I'd been at the Forest away match the year before when Ian Woan's equaliser effectively killed off our hopes of winning the league. The piped up straight away with chants of "You've never won fuck all..."

That Forest game was great, not just because we got into the Champions League and Boro and Sunderland both went down on the last day of the season but also because I'd been at the Forest away match the year before when Ian Woan's equaliser effectively killed off our hopes of winning the league. The piped up straight away with chants of "You've never won fuck all..."

And look at them now!

:lol:

Is that a good defense? I'm not sure. If he was so pissed he didn't know that what he was doing was wrong, did he actually do anything willfully wrong?

Not sure he ever tried to use it as a defence, if he'd knocked some poor fucker over while mortal he would have justifiably got locked up for it.  But I did have some sympathy for him.  It's not like he'd even had his keys with him while he was on the drink, he's was just unfortunate that they close at hand when he'd got home.

:lol: I assume that last part is wishful thinking.

Great players though. 

Nah, confirmed.

He was a great players though you're right.

:lol:

Definitely worth two Gareth Barry's mind. At least.

But that's great news about the coaching because presumably it means Rafa is staying?

Edited by Rayvin

• Guest locked this topic