Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

I'm turning out at the Stadium of Shite tonight. With my condition I'm going have to be as respectful as I can to these utter tramps that we'll be sat next to. Good to hear Townsend is starting.

I'm turning out at the Stadium of Shite tonight. With my condition I'm going have to be as respectful as I can to these utter tramps that we'll be sat next to. Good to hear Townsend is starting.

Whilst I applaud your decision to go public about your sexuality, Phtevie, I wonder if the SoS is the right place to do it?

Whilst I applaud your decision to go public about your sexuality, Phtevie, I wonder if the SoS is the right place to do it?

:lol:

There's not one person on here ugly enough to be a mackem, I genuinely mean that. Horrific sights last night. The match was OK, Australia were a lot better than I thought they'd be, didn't recognise one name in their side. Some tidy boilers amongst them too, one of them was aborigine but still looked amazing. The mackems though aye they roundly booed Townsend, but a few of them were booing Fraser Forster even, a keeper who never played an official match for us. What an absolute bunch of inbred disasters.

I was wracking my brains last night too, someone may be able to help me here, I've had a long hard think about it, I'm not just referring to England here, has an European international game EVER been played at a bigger shithole than Sunderland? I'm wracking my brains, I can't think of any. The capital of Moldova is said to be ropey but it can't be that bad.

CjfHuTXXAAAo5rm.jpg

These Yorkshire people feet away from my seat did my head in as well. Fat cunts. So so loud when you're inches away.

Edited by McFaul

CjfHuTXXAAAo5rm.jpg

These Yorkshire people feet away from my seat did my head in as well. Fat cunts. So so loud when you're inches away.

That's all you could hear on the TV, they're an utter embarrassment, you did well to last the entire match sitting so close to them. I think they were banned from the 2014 World Cup. People might knock FIFA, but they do get the odd thing right.

CjfHuTXXAAAo5rm.jpg

You have my sympathies, honestly cannot stand those fucking knackers and their endless renditions of Rule Britannia and Great Escape.

• Guest locked this topic