Masturbation

Anorthernsoul

Masturbation  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When I had the snip, the very specific masturbation instructions for supplying the samples afterwards appealed to my extremely purile sense of humour.

Just when I thought every conceivable topic had been covered in here. :lol:

Probably two or three times a week on average.

Perhaps the more pertinent question is what's your daily record? Mine was four times in 24 hours. The fourth time really wasn't much fun at all but I was a student at the time and needed something to do to fill the days.

I think we all know who the biggest wanker on here is.

I was just thinking that myself. Different kinds of biggest wanker though. Definitely a biggest up their own arse wanker award who wouldn't take the main trophy, thinking of one.

When you're a kid you can't leave it alone. Nearly put me eye out the first time I had a sherbet like.

Just when I thought every conceivable topic had been covered in here. :lol:

Probably two or three times a week on average.

Perhaps the more pertinent question is what's your daily record? Mine was four times in 24 hours. The fourth time really wasn't much fun at all but I was a student at the time and needed something to do to fill the days.

Good effort lad.

Having mastered the ancient Taoist technique of semen retention I'm now able to sustain a daily 8 hour erection accompanied by full body orgasm. The technique involves blocking the sperm from leaving the body (a finger on the million dollar spot should suffice) and instead passing the baby gravy into the bladder, where it can be pissed out at a later time.

The energy created at orgasm and the seed itself are then recirculated and reabsorbed inside the body, resulting in a state of bliss and oneness with the universe. (quite the opposite of the feelings of guilt and remorse normally associated with the post-wank state).

Also saves on extra mouths to feed and stiff socks.

As there appears to be a few fellow wankers on this board I've decided to make myself available for one-2-one guidance, PM for details.