Newcastle V Norwich / 18th October / 4pm / SJP

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did & we didn't win, the writings on the wall for all to see just some will understand it before others will

We're the big babies on Toontastic here mate. We're never wrong. What's the password to your computer?

So we're already relegated?

I can't see anything to think otherwise at the minute can you ? We've hardly set the league on fire playing scintillating football in fact we've spent £50+ million just to stay as we were last season as far as I can see.

We could but after those two matches we have a run of games up until the new year where we're capable of getting points. If we're still in the bottom three by that point then it will be time to panic.

We could but after those two matches we have a run of games up until the new year where we're capable of getting points. If we're still in the bottom three by that point then it will be time to panic.

I hope I'm proved wrong but from what's currently on offer from this team I think we will go down

I think we'll scrape a 1-0 win much like last season against Leciester.

Personally I think we've played much better football than last season but the fact is we've not got the results and this has been happening for more than a year now so you have to be concerned. If we can put a run of form together and build the confidence then I think we'll be fine. But the longer we go without winning the less likely that is.

I think we'll scrape a 1-0 win much like last season against Leciester.

Personally I think we've played much better football than last season but the fact is we've not got the results and this has been happening for more than a year now so you have to be concerned. If we can put a run of form together and build the confidence then I think we'll be fine. But the longer we go without winning the less likely that is.

Think a clean sheet would do them the world of good too. As soon as we let one in, they just crumble. It can go in off Mitrovic's arse and they can hit the post 500 times for all I care, take the 1-0 and be happy.

McClaren

"Norwich not a must win game"

"Will deal with Sunderland next week"

"NUFC pitch in good nick

"It's time for Elliot to step up"

"Krul's worth 18-20 points a season"

"Doesn't look at the table until after 10 games"

McClaren

"Norwich not a must win game"

"Will deal with Sunderland next week"

"NUFC pitch in good nick

"It's time for Elliot to step up"

"Krul's worth 18-20 points a season"

"Doesn't look at the table until after 10 games"

:huh:

Aye that's complete bollocks. Unless you look at as Elliot might cost us that many points in his absence. Either way for any keeper to be worth that many points would be amazing. What are rest of the fucking team doing if he's winning that many!

I was enjoying what McClaren was saying in the begining but I'm begining to get concerned about some of the shite he's spouting now.

How many of the 3 points we've got so far is he responsible for then?

Given we are on target for about 15 points this year, are we looking down the barrel of a negative tally without him?

:panic:

Edited by trophyshy

I think a win might generate come confidence. The real crux of this is whether or not the team is as shit as it generally has looked, save for some notable exceptions, or if we're just being 'unlucky'.

There is no reason we shouldn't beat Norwich. Even without Krul - we should win this.