Newcastle V Norwich / 18th October / 4pm / SJP

Anorthernsoul

The more shit Brolly comes out with the more I feel we are doomed.Brolly wanted judging after 10 games and that is fine with me.If we are still bottom,and I think we will be,will he do the decent thing and fuck off sharpish or will he plead for more time and another £50m in January.i'd say get him out the door sharpish and get Hasselbaink in to get us out the shit.If Norwich score first on Sunday I expect heads to go down,including the head of Brolly,and a resounding away win for Norwich.Hopefully the defence will feel more confident on Sunday knowing Krul isn't behind them literally stinking the place out.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why Krul is getting lots of stick. In my opinion he is genetically class. I would say his form has dipped a bit this season but I would put that down to his lack of confidence in what is in front of him.

Not sure why Krul is getting lots of stick. In my opinion he is genetically class. I would say his form has dipped a bit this season but I would put that down to his lack of confidence in what is in front of him.

They'll be desperate to see him back after a few weeks of The Dilsh between the posts.

I'd imagine that anyone born outside of your sister fucking town must look genetically class to you.

Mike Ashley has asked Newcastle fans to show their support for the injured Tim Krul at the match on Sunday.

In the past there have been some decent initiatives, such as the t-shirts worn by the players when Ryan Taylor was long-term injured.

However, this latest support for Tim Krul, involves the club encouraging fans to buy a match programme on Sunday for £3, so they can hold up the ‘free’ poster of Tim Krul that it contains.

The Managing Editor of Newcastle United’s match programme sending out this message on Twitter:

‘There’s also a free poster for Tim Krul in the programme. Hold it up before kick-off and show him your support

£3 for a free poster "fanks again Mike"

"How can we profit from this latest setback?"

They really are vermin. Relegation too good for them.

Aye. :lol: What a scummy shitty little club it is these days. The world would demonstrably be a better place if Mike Ashley would just do the decent thing and die.

Mike Ashley has asked Newcastle fans to show their support for the injured Tim Krul at the match on Sunday.

In the past there have been some decent initiatives, such as the t-shirts worn by the players when Ryan Taylor was long-term injured.

However, this latest support for Tim Krul, involves the club encouraging fans to buy a match programme on Sunday for £3, so they can hold up the free poster of Tim Krul that it contains.

The Managing Editor of Newcastle Uniteds match programme sending out this message on Twitter:

Theres also a free poster for Tim Krul in the programme. Hold it up before kick-off and show him your support

£3 for a free poster "fanks again Mike"

You couldn't write it. If you didn't laugh, you'd cry.