Monroe Transfer

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone can argue convincingly that that wasn't a sending off tbh. He was the last defender and he cleaned the lad out. If it was at the other end, everyone would genuinely think it was an alright decision. Coloccini wants his arse kicking for that.

That was a harsh penalty. They were shoulder to shoulder. Then he sends him off and they're one up after creating nowt for the entire game. I hope we don't take off any attacking players because we can still win this of we carry on playing the same way - even with ten men. They're that shit

We had a penalty right before that too.

Absolutely all over them and now this. They've got the momentum that we had for 98% of that half and we're going to have to sub out an attacker and put in an inferior player at CB.

Unbelievable.

Tiote's gonna need to come off too cos he's about to become even more of a liability given the match situation.

I don't think anyone can argue convincingly that that wasn't a sending off tbh. He was the last defender and he cleaned the lad out. If it was at the other end, everyone would genuinely think it was an alright decision. Coloccini wants his arse kicking for that.

You could convincingly argue that Elliot basically had the ball by the time it happened but I agree that Coloccini had no business getting involved. Fletcher would never have gotten there.

At the end of the day, Sunderland are fucking rubbish. I think this current side is the worst iteration of their team that I've seen in the past 5 years. If jammy penalties are all they have to hope for then they're doomed.

It's patently obvious that we're a far better team.

The only annoying thing if we go on to lose this, for me at least, is that it'll be 3 points thrown away.

You could convincingly argue that Elliot basically had the ball by the time it happened but I agree that Coloccini had no business getting involved. Fletcher would never have gotten there.

At the end of the day, Sunderland are fucking rubbish. I think this current side is the worst iteration of their team that I've seen in the past 5 years. If jammy penalties are all they have to hope for then they're doomed.

It's patently obvious that we're a far better team.

The only annoying thing if we go on to lose this, for me at least, is that it'll be 3 points thrown away.

Aye, agree with all that. The saving grace in all of this is that Allardyce is going to need to work a miracle to keep them up cos they're fucking dire. I'd love to see HIM take THEM down.

Shocking decision but Colo is an absolute fucking moron for doing that, Elliot had the situation in control.

After playing a half as good as that, typical Newcastle. Coloccini really can fuck off.

No need for Coloccini to go in for the challenge. Elliott was getting there and surely with his experience he should know that there was no need for it.

I think he went in for it because Elliot was so slow coming off his line.