Monroe Transfer

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as he was sent off it had 3/4 nil written all over it.

They are fucking terrible aswell. That Mitro miss would have changed the game though.

Calling it a Mitro miss is a bit harsh, good deception to get in the position he was. The shot was pretty good it was a quality save by Pantilimon.

After all their other victories, they were hammered the next game.

Yup, the commentator was saying how great this will be for Sunderland and they will kick on from here but the fact is they wont, they really are as fucking wank as everyone said pre match. We can yell about the red but we had 66% or so possession 11v11 and we couldn't score because we cannot break teams down when we aren't on the counter.

Thauvin can fuck off by the way, I've given up on him I know it's early but fuck him that resembled Marveux.

We absolutely must hump thus lot at home. They've played shit and won three nil, only we could conspire to accommodate that. The ref has absolutely fucked us over but Coloccini gave him the lubed up opening to do so.

I wouldn't sweat it lads, no point was proven here really. Sunderland are still dire, we'll probably stuff them at SJP, this was disappointing but I don't think it's a season defining moment for either team.

Sunderland will wake up tomorrow still being a side that can't string two passes together and whose principal tactic involves ceding 65% of the possession to the opposition - Allardyce will become loathed, as he does everywhere, for this fact alone. I doubt he'll last the season. Sunderland fans will bleat on about it but who really gives a shit? Would you swap our club, team, city for theirs? Like fuck would you.

At the end of the day, it's just a shame we couldn't pick up an easy three points against the worst team in the division. Colo to blame for that one.

Calling it a Mitro miss is a bit harsh, good deception to get in the position he was. The shot was pretty good it was a quality save by Pantilimon.

Fucking sitter man, no two ways about it.

Just stick it in the corner, keeper would have no chance.

Should be highly embarrassed coming off the pitch with that scoreline against a shocking team.

We're in no position to be calling anyone shite either

nearly 1/3 of the games played, we're 2nd last with a -8GD ....we're brutal and all

:lol: Aye that we are, we fully deserve relegated. We are seemingly incapable of scoring unless it is on the counter.

I can't quite bring myself to slag the team for that performance today. We were far the better side but everything seemed to go against us.

I'm far more optimistic about our chances now than a few games back. We seem to have a cohesion and a structure to our play that that was lacking in the early games.

Obviously we're still in massive danger of going down but it'll be ironic if we do because this team has played better football than any of the last four or five years that managed to survive. We just only seem capable of doing it in patches. We need to somehow put a run of wins together. We won't get much better chances of getting three points than we did today. They're the worst team I can remember us playing in the top flight for a long time.

Edited by Dr Gloom

We're in no position to be calling anyone shite either

nearly 1/3 of the games played, we're 2nd last with a -8GD ....we're brutal and all

I've seen enough to think we'll be okay this season, probably 14th to 16th. I expect the mackems to go down, mind I've expected that for the last 3 years.

Utterly disappointed but not too surprised. Too much hype after the Norwich match.

Total domination in the first half but no end result.

Penalty yes, Red card NO.

Even with 10 men we should have at least got a draw.

Dummett should have replaced Colo and Haidara brought on instead of Lascells.