Newcastle V Stoke/ 31st October / 3pm / SJP

Happy Face

Mitro is going to get himself sent off today if he doesn't pack it in, 3rd time he has just shoved someone over.

It's a good thing our captain is the sort of bloke that will go over and have a word with him...

I don't think so tbh, I reckon he knows exactly what hes doing.

Hes wound Shawcross and the other guy up no end today, they can't outmuscle him so they're just fouling him.

Shawcross shouldve been booked there

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not going to get the points we deserve again

Aye it's really getting worrying how bad we are at creating chances from our long spells of possession. Butland has been canny today but we don't create that many clear cut chances. The Norwich game showed we're effective on the counter but our main game plan is clearly to be a team that controls possession.

I think Arnautovic is lucky to still be on, his mis-timed challenge on Janmaat could have seen him booked, he then got a booking and I think that shoulder charge was deliberate as he knew he was beaten.

Same old story, if you don't score you won't win.

Can't fault the upscale performance put in today, had it not been for their keeper we would have waltzed it.

Still some steam left in Colo's boiler.

We are definitely looking more like a team of some worth.

Played some good stuff again but we just can't score. Butland had a worldie though like. I don't think the teams around us (Villa, mackems and Bournemouth) will get anything from their games which is good as we play Bournemouth next weekend. Saying that is a bit depressing though, as we're relying on other teams to drop points already.

I still think it will also click into place and we'll get some wins eventually. And I just heard Elliot is a doubt for Bournemouth. Woodman in net? Looks that way.

Another 2 points down the drain we just don't seem to have that killer instinct I predicted a 2-2 draw as I felt sure we'd score today. Yes their keeper had a great game but we should still have put some of those chances away. Yet again we'll be told we are progressing & we are improving which is all very well but the table tells a different story