Kodi

Christmas Tree

I tried Kodi a while ago but couldn't see how it fitted in with my world but I've found this thread interesting. A few months ago I bought some DVD ripping software over the net and they sent me an android box as a freebie so I might have a play.

Can you save the content you stream?

You nerds piqued my interest in this enough to install these 3, plus Operation Robocop, which was recommended on that vdubt tutorial as vdubt is now defunct?

553ef0bdf64040a123cba5a3e5e230a2.png

Cheers for all the helpful advice in here. :good:

Pak India and Dexter are two of the best for live streams at the minute. Dexter does come and go from time to time but they get excellent Sky Sports streams (particularly SS2 which is great for watching cricket). Pak India is mainly indian (surprisingly enough) or other Asian channels but Star Sport shows premier league games as well as cricket and they all have english commentary. They also seem to have got excellent BT streams in there too. I watched last weeks europa games on there in HD and they didn't buffer once. In fact all of the streams I've watched on there seem to have far less buffering than from other apps. The star sports ones aren't quite up with the best picture quality that comes through on the best Phoenix/Operation Robocop streams but they are more than good enough and much more stable.

Being a bit sad I quite like the web cams from around the world. (Or as I tell the kids, the modern way to have a holiday without the hassle of travelling).

I watch Vivubox occasionally which shows feeds from Brasilia.

Once, I witnessed a stabbing live on there. Felt like I should alert authorities but had no clue who to contact. At least my "vacation" was not ruined by having to file a police report.

Wow didn't know about the rebrand - it's miles better than the XMBC I knew back in 2010. But sccchhhh everyone, I don't want to lose the easiest Premiership access I've ever had! (most other sites / protocols are traffic shaped as the island only has 2 submarine pipes for internet)

I watch Vivubox occasionally which shows feeds from Brasilia.

Once, I witnessed a stabbing live on there. Felt like I should alert authorities but had no clue who to contact. At least my "vacation" was not ruined by having to file a police report.

:lol:

Can you imagine trying to get some desk officer to take you seriously.

You should stick one up in your bar. Get famous!

Come to think of, might get one in the taxi!

Have you tried that? I've tried fix's for it before and they never worked. I'm sure I read somewhere a while ago it doesn't work here.

Not that it matters like, Genesis, Phoenix and Movie Hut have everything I've ever needed for films and tv series. I went through a stage of adding every app I heard about but in the end you only need a lot of options for live streams. I just ended up having loads of clutter.

Have you tried that? I've tried fix's for it before and they never worked. I'm sure I read somewhere a while ago it doesn't work here.

Not that it matters like, Genesis, Phoenix and Movie Hut have everything I've ever needed for films and tv series. I went through a stage of adding every app I heard about but in the end you only need a lot of options for live streams. I just ended up having loads of clutter.

No, someone asked the same question on the Facebook Kodi page I'm on and that was the answer put up.

• 2 weeks later...

Flush with Christmas cash, so I've got myself one of these Fire Sticks arriving tomorrow. I also know where CT lives if it turns out to be shite.

:lol:

Beast 1.5 been running like a dream all over Xmas. Premier league pass full HD and great movie links. Also seems to be all the Sky channels on Dexter TV.

Can't fault it.

I've forgotten how much you have to trawl through sources for films and keep getting file removed etc. That's canny annoying.

Got the test on now though in pretty good quality.

That's why THE FUCKING BEAST is so good. The quality links are already set up and updated. No fannying on.

You still haven't grasped this, have you? I have the same addons as you have in the beast. I'm talking about the video links within the addons. Genesis, for example. They don't all work.

You haven't grasped this either. ;)

There's loads of add ons in Kodi however someone Kodi version of Ant has put together a build and cherry picked the most reliable add ons and left out some of the shittier ones.

This reduces the chance of having to trawl through shit links.

It means come Saturday you click on one button that says 3pm kick offs and they are all there in full HD. No fannying on.