Kodi

Christmas Tree

• 3 months later...

Had look for this thread as I need some help regarding Kodi, apps etc. I am aware you can have Kodi on a Fire Stick but, with Newcastle's game away at Ipswich being on overseas TV and the fact that there will be streams I was wondering if someone could help me out with some questions and mayhaps provide me with a guide using the questions as steps.

1. How do you install Kodi on the Fire Stick?

2. How do you install the apps/add-ons which provide streams to football? And which add-ons provide the best streams (i.e lack of lagging/jumping, high-decent quality picture etc) and how do I get them?

The issue is I had Kodi on my last Fire Stick but a new one has arrived, and I'll need to do the first part again which I can't remember how. But I got it on, and I downloaded an add-on which provided football 'apparently'. When I entered the add-on on Kodi, no links to streams were there or they did not work, it was one of the other, so I'd prefer to avoid a repeat of that.

Cheers in advance.

SportsDevil should be your fall-back as it's usually stable and has a wide selection, but it's pretty low quality as it's just parsing the normal web-streams.

I'm using a paid service for a while now, so my info is a little out of date, but NJM Soccer was the best free one if your match is on there.

Paid ones really aren't worth it for one match or even a month, but if you want to get a full year now PM me and I'll send you the sign-up info.

These services are openly talked about on Reddit these days, so I'm not sure if the veil of secrecy is even necessary anymore. :ninja:

It's just for the Ipswich game on Easter Monday. Might just use the old laptop-HDMI route. Cheers anyway. I'll get it sorted for next season when every one of our games in broadcast live somewhere.

The supposed issues that were going to happen after the new premier league/internet provider agreement the other week don't seem to have materialised at all.  I've had no problems at all.  Like adios I'm on a paid service now though.  I got sick of searching a load of apps for the decent stream and then it buffering every five seconds.

@@Haydnator.  Just remembered one of the paid services does a 2-day service for a fiver.

It's a lot for one match, but it's an option if you're desperate.

Edited by adios

You've missed me on at least 2 fronts, so I guess it's home alone with a couple of bottles of wine again tonight. :(

Dude, you're definitely at least a geek ;)

I was thinking the fantasy pub had to fit all the criteria :lol::blush:

Not many geek pubs in rural Ireland for some reason.

Is Kodi not now coming under scrutiny from the PL?

"The Premier League is currently engaged in its largest ever anti-piracy campaign to protect its copyright."

Sky, BT, TalkTalk and Virgin Media will now be able to block entire servers that host illegal streams. The idea is to limit the “whack-a-mole” mentality of trying to individually block streams as they appear.