Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

"Ah was ganna cah'll me Trump piece 'Geordiegate, The Ryder connection' but that fucking wannabe Wraith copyrighted the words 'Geordie' and 'connection' being used in the same sentence. I was just ganna put it in regardless and see what the mug would do about it but the Thompson House lawyers dropped their arse which is a feeling Wraith's ganna be familiar with next time I cross the cunt's path."

1688932334_Lee-Ryder(1)__01.jpg.f29123195cabd4f425a048144f2958d7.jpg

• Haha 8

51 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

So he was planning to sell them 2 years into his tenure as President?

Those and other things, the warrant allowed seizure of any documents dated between Jan 2017 and Jan 2021. Basically his whole Presidency.

This lawsuit that he's filed to stop the FBI reading any of the docs they seized sounds like it's basically Swiss cheese and just another attempt to slow the wheels of justice. 

He's such an unrelenting cunt. I hope he barely sleeps an hour a night and is fucking hating every minute of his existence. 

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This lawsuit that he's filed to stop the FBI reading any of the docs they seized sounds like it's basically Swiss cheese and just another attempt to slow the wheels of justice. 

He's such an unrelenting cunt. I hope he barely sleeps an hour a night and is fucking hating every minute of his existence. 

It's timewasting, he's fecked. His current lawyer is already in the shit, she sent (in writing) a declaration to the FBI that Trump had no documents. So she either knowingly lied to the FBI, (dis-barrment and possibly prison)  or she has top tell them Trump lied to her.

He's like Johnson a 100% narcissist, in his head it'll be "how can they do this to me, I'm super me".

The Warrant is below - Evidently Code Section #793 violation bit is very heavy shit.

image.png.5c27feda4ac93dd333b498a634a07ed2.png

Edited by Toonpack

Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) is the most top secret of top secret btw.

Likely will cost billions to fix this when they've been through it all, as everything will have to be assumed as compromised. They should throw away the key.

I just find it hard to believe he'll ever really pay a price for any of this stuff. 

I've followed loads of Yank politics and legal bods on twitter since 2016 and the number of times I've read "Oh he's sooooo fucked this time!" and then zero consequences ensue. 

I'm not sure there's really the will there to make this bloke pay. I'd love to be wrong but he's got away with some wild shit and nothing ever happens. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NJS said:

Either he'll run in 24 and be untouchable when he wins or whichever republican who does run will win and he'll get a pardon. 

They'll get him/indict him before he can declare to run himself I reckon. 

They are fingerprinting every single document, (was a court order granting that last week) anyone who's touched them is in the shit. 

Some think he has a dirt file on just about everyone in his circle and the GOP, if so the FBI have all that now as well.

• Like 1

His latest Court application for a Special Master is probably too late, as presumably they have been looking at all the documents in the meantime.  Also, it reads like a manifesto and constantly refers to him as "President".  

Also read today that the only person who could realistically decide if the papers are privileged and therefore could be appointed as Special Master would be Joe Biden. :smile:

• Like 1

He may at last be fucked, republican commentators starting to comment "time to move on from Trump" etc. and RNC will not be paying his legal fees for defence of the documents carnage.

Spongebob is right. He will wriggle is way out of it, just as he has done for decades.

It doesn’t matter how incompetent his lawyers are they will do enough to slow the  process. Too many people in the Republican party are too scared to lose their position because of the followers of the cult and will do everything to deny their master getting hold to account.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

He may at last be fucked, republican commentators starting to comment "time to move on from Trump" etc. and RNC will not be paying his legal fees for defence of the documents carnage.

If the GOP drop him like a steaming turd, he’ll start his own party and bring his rootin’ tootin’ band of idiots with him. 
Putting him in jail for treason, whilst the right and proper thing to do, will simply make him a martyr in the eyes of his Al Quayeehaw maniac followers. 

Although, it will be fucking glorious seeing him led away in cuffs and prison orange. :lol:

• Haha 1

He spent his four years in office eroding the very powers that people are now using in an attempt to hold him to account. He probably hasn’t done enough though if you look at the the outcomes for his associates investigated in the Mueller enquiry….

https://www.axios.com/2019/11/15/trump-associates-convicted-mueller-investigations

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1