Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

For all (including me) hoping for Trumps impending financial ruin, this is sobering reading

Donald Trump’s Great Escape: How The Former President Solved His Debt Crisis 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2022/07/29/donald-trumps-great-escape-how-the-former-president-solved-his-debt-crisis/?sh=52642ec73970

If you've watched his interview with Hannity the other night, one thing that came across loud and clear on that is that he's shitting it and flailing. It can't be fun receiving legal blow after legal blow day after day, and I'm loving all of it. 

I hope it either bankrupts him or the stress of it all just hollows him out and kills him. Or both would do too. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If you've watched his interview with Hannity the other night, one thing that came across loud and clear on that is that he's shitting it and flailing. It can't be fun receiving legal blow after legal blow day after day, and I'm loving all of it. 

I hope it either bankrupts him or the stress of it all just hollows him out and kills him. Or both would do too. 

I think he will wriggle his way out of it somehow with having the republican party in his pocket. At least he will delay everything.

The financial shit will hit his kids though. They will inherit a mountain of legal and financial troubles.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

It's amazing to know that these people aren't actually trained actors.

Honestly thought it was a trailer for a new season of Sons of Anarchy until I saw which thread it’s in…

:whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Just saying this morning that it's just as well that Trump is not POTUS when Putin and others are causing havoc on the world.

Imagine what he would do to upstage them.

Before too long we may find out. 🙁 

9 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

Just saying this morning that it's just as well that Trump is not POTUS when Putin and others are causing havoc on the world.

Imagine what he would do to upstage them.

Before too long we may find out. 🙁 

Good point tbh. He'd have already launched nukes by now. Given that he was a Russian puppet, probably at Ukraine.

• Like 1