Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

True, but is he spends all the fund raising on legal fees, it's not going to help his election campaign. The rallies and Truth Media propaganda etc aren't going to help, its preaching to the converted.

9 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Sadly the converted are 50% of Americans, and he doesn't even need a majority to win

I dunno. Haley showed there are a sizable proportion of Republican "Never Trumpers" and apparently most independents aren't keen. Whether Biden can get his vote out is another matter too I guess. I'm no expert, all the news I hear from the States is partisan and I may be in an echo chamber. But I am just hoping that, when it comes down to it, most Americans will value their democracy above everything else. 

33 minutes ago, Renton said:

I dunno. Haley showed there are a sizable proportion of Republican "Never Trumpers" and apparently most independents aren't keen. Whether Biden can get his vote out is another matter too I guess. I'm no expert, all the news I hear from the States is partisan and I may be in an echo chamber. But I am just hoping that, when it comes down to it, most Americans will value their democracy above everything else. 

I don't think anyone who voted for Haley will vote for anyone but Trump. Hope I'm wrong

7 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I don't think anyone who voted for Haley will vote for anyone but Trump. Hope I'm wrong

Or not vote at all of course. 

43 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I think there was polling that said a large proportion of Haley supporters wouldn’t vote for Trump.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

I think there was polling that said a large proportion of Haley supporters wouldn’t vote for Trump.

They’d probably vote for RFK jr as an independent though, which though unlikely is an equally terrifying prospect as Trump.

7 hours ago, Renton said:

Whether Biden can get his vote out is another matter too I guess. 

There seem to be a lot of Palestinian supporters who are furious with Biden for his support for Israel.  However, if they think that letting Trump in would make the situation better, they can absolutely forget that.  He will give Netanyahu even more support.

On 07/03/2024 at 15:39, Renton said:

Don't think this has been posted. I just can't stop laughing when I hear it. :lol:

With this sort of behaviour he really need to get to the SoL.

"Ha'way the lads.

Ha'wurrrr beb ahhhhhhhh!! 

• Haha 6

21 minutes ago, Renton said:

Stormy Daniels watching this and hearing those words and noises from Trump

PTSD dog Meme Generator - Imgflip

• Haha 3

If he doesn’t come up with his $480 million bond by Monday, NY are going to start seizing assets on 25th. 

Given his assets are likely leveraged to death, could bring the whole pack of cards down.

Not holding my breath but hopeful.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

If he doesn’t come up with his $480 million bond by Monday, NY are going to start seizing assets on 25th. 

Given his assets are likely leveraged to death, could bring the whole pack of cards down.

Not holding my breath but hopeful.

Sure he'll find thousands of good ol' boys who'll sit in with guns. 

Dance Blazing GIF by Muppet Wiki

1 hour ago, RobinRobin said:

Sure he'll find thousands of good ol' boys who'll sit in with guns. 

Dance Blazing GIF by Muppet Wiki

I think the good ole boys would get an unpleasant surprise if they tried their shit in New York :lol:

Haley has dropped out of the race and is still picking up votes in the low teens from Republican voters. Basically the equivalent of spoiling your ballot - they've got to be Never-Trumpers.

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Haley has dropped out of the race and is still picking up votes in the low teens from Republican voters. Basically the equivalent of spoiling your ballot - they've got to be Never-Trumpers.

Doesn't say much for DeSantis in his own State.