Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

The walls are closing in. These are DoJ subpoenas, not from some committee, so no political delay/avoidance bullshit in play.

Edited by Toonpack
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Craig said:

I see the Democrats have retained control of the Senate. How long before Trump claims it was yet another illegal election?

Especially given it was one of his anointed candidates :smile:

His life is so fucking pathetic, its tremendous to see. Tortured by fake injustices and stupid conspiracy theories, and legal jeopardy everywhere he looks.

I don't think for a second he'll go to jail or anything, but I think he's done as a mainstream political force and will just live out his days as a sad, heavily medicated sideshow in his shit resort. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

His life is so fucking pathetic, its tremendous to see. Tortured by fake injustices and stupid conspiracy theories, and legal jeopardy everywhere he looks.

I don't think for a second he'll go to jail or anything, but I think he's done as a mainstream political force and will just live out his days as a sad, heavily medicated sideshow in his shit resort. 

Be good if he need up destitute, he's basically a bankrupt living on loan upon loan, fraudulently obtained, secured on over inflated assets.

• Like 1

:lol:

Despite knowing everything about what Trump and his insane ego are like, I can scarcely believe this latest grift. Digital trading cards ffs. He should say he loves mackems and FTM,  and he'll get a few thousand dollars from Wearside. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3