Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

5 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Amazing prizes, like "dinner with me"

:lol: I saw this being trailed earlier but had no idea it was going to be so shit. It’s like a D list celebrity knowing they’re circling the toilet of fame and going for one last minor cash grab

See also: John Terry

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Amazing prizes, like "dinner with me"

Fucking Dinner with him? What, sitting through a 60 minute monologue about how great he is while trying to choke down a cold McDonalds.

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm still staggered that there are people trying to get on board this NFT thing, when it's clearly a fucking trainwreck.

• Like 2

Hey I’ve got this bang average picture of a cartoon chimp wearing sunglasses. Except it’s an NFT and unique and I’m a celebrity so it’s worth a lot of money. 
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING CUNT. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Because they want guarantees on committee assignments for the fruitloop wing of the party (Gaetz, Boebert, etc). Mccarthy has so far refused to budge. 

He presumably has been told that if he provides guarantees for them, he'll lose votes from elsewhere, leaving him stuck short of the votes whatever happens. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Because they want guarantees on committee assignments for the fruitloop wing of the party (Gaetz, Boebert, etc). Mccarthy has so far refused to budge. 

He presumably has been told that if he provides guarantees from them, he'll lose votes from elsewhere, leaving him stuck short of the votes whatever happens. 

Cheers :good:

After the way Mccarthy has carried on the last few years, I suspect they don't want to either help or be seen as helping him. This is the bloke that tried to put Jim Jordan on the Jan 6 Committee. 

I think AOC was saying that option had been suggested, but as you say, I don't think it would help the situation.  In fact, it is funnier to watch them fail and not listen to Trump (who is left with making racist comments about McConnell's wife instead).

3 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Always helpful when the owner of the biggest social media platform in the world, uses it to push his political opinions 

Poor fella has both Trump and Musk in his corner.  Just needs Farrage to complete the set of wankers.

After spending all evening telling reporters he now had the votes to become speaker, Mccarthy just lost his FOURTEENTH attempt. 

He stormed straight across the floor and had a heated exchange with Gaetz which ended with this grey haired dude with the pink tie having to be physically restrained from trying to lunge for Gaetz. :lol:

They've encouraged Gaetz and his ridiculous stunts for years. Now they're living with the consequences. 

• Like 1