Newcastle United v West Ham United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like mitrovic's all round game - his hold up play is class but he wastes too many chances for a first choice striker

He's class I think, he's been unlucky a lot I think. A lot of his efforts have forced some good saves. There's goals in him. Has he turned 21 yet?

He's class I think, he's been unlucky a lot I think. A lot of his efforts have forced some good saves. There's goals in him. Has he turned 21 yet?

I don't blame him too much, there's loads of potential there but It's harsh for a young kid still learning the game to be our main striker.

Harsh on who? I can't see the mad cunt being happy with a bit part role :lol: His all round game is good and I think our new midfield will see him get more opportunities. I wouldn't like to see him dropped

It's harsh expecting him to be banging them in as first choice because he's still a kid. Ideally we'd have another, more experience forward for him to compete with.

Over the line in the end. Why it has to be nerve wracking all the time is beyond me, but in fairness, aside from the fact that I don't trust us to defend a lead, we were actually fairly comfortable.

Ref didn't want to blow his whistle there. Good win, didn't expect it but the lads done well, Shelvey gave us exactly what we've been missing in midfield. Winny was quality again, Sissoko and Mitro also played well but desperately need to practice their finishing.