NUFC v The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fancy us today but dreamt we were 4-0 down at half time, I was standing in an empty executive box right at the front of the leazes but it was basically a portacabin with a water boiler on a bare wall for tea & coffee, the window behind showed the mackems who had the full end but it was the old 'bus stop' leazes end with seats bolted onto the terraces. Was a bit bizarre to say the least. Also dreamt there was a big train crash in town and I was leading the wife and kids, (and also the bairns old teacher) to safety through Byker as the train couldn't get any further. The teacher was linking my arm and wor lass didn't look too happy about it. :lol:

Anyway, if any of you know a good shrink could you PM me the details, please? :good:

Rafa goes

Boycoutt the club

When Ashley goes and takes his over promoted lackeys with him, I'll prob go back. It would take real evidence, over a period of time, for me to trust this bastard.

(Personally think Rafa is a very calculated gamble whatever happens, but that's for another day.).

We have to win this, there's no coming back from losing it IMO. Norwich are picking up too many points and while Pardew still seems intent on gatecrashing the party I'm not sure it'll be enough. Absolutely have to win it.

No idea if we actually will though.

Which is the best company for online betting

If only there were numerous betting company adverts on the TV for every single televised game. Brainwashing the next generation but finding CT's skull too thick to penetrate. Fair play, CT! :good:

;)

This is the worst time if your not out on derby day. An hour til team news kicks in and the build up really starts.

Sick of waiting, can't really concentrate on doing anything else, hoping the streams going to be ok, are there enough fags left, will some old aunt visit, should I have a bottle....

This is the worst time if your not out on derby day. An hour til team news kicks in and the build up really starts.

Sick of waiting, can't really concentrate on doing anything else, hoping the streams going to be ok, are there enough fags left, will some old aunt visit, should I have a bottle....

Have a beer settle yourself down.