Yes Gemmill...

catmag

10 hours ago, Renton said:

Fairly sure on the latest episode just  last week they had an argument who would die first. Guess we know now. 

he's looked on death's door for years now. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I suspect he had a very good time in the 70s and 80s.

He had a kidney transplant in real life. He always looked like he would be honking wearing those thick, black clothes in the Californian climate. 

Is he left or right there? Weren't really for me but very sad regardless. Losing a friend and work partner like that must be horrible. His family too, obviously. 

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

Is he left or right there? Weren't really for me but very sad regardless. Losing a friend and work partner like that must be horrible. His family too, obviously. 

It's like Ant losing Dec (or vice versa) really. They were probably closer to being a long term married couple than just mates - I got the impression they did just about everything together. It's fucking shite. As MF said he seemed like a proper decent bloke.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Louis Gosset Junior 87 :rip:

He was over 45 when he basically invented the Hollywood version of the bastard drill instructor, first black man to get the Oscar for best supporting actor for this…

• Like 1
  • Sad 1