Planning for next season

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players I would like to keep - Krul/Elliot and Woodman as backup, Janmaat, Mbemba, Shelvey, Mitrovic, Perez.

Think the first people out the door are Janmaat, Mbemba, Perez, Mitrovic.

Gouffran, Obertan, Marveaux & Taylor are all out of contract this summer. When we go down I could actually see them giving Taylor another deal like. Colo only has a year left. He might hang around for the wages for that year then fuck off back to Argentina. Is Aarons not out of contract too?

Cisse, Tiote and Sissoko have looked like they have wanted out for ages and I fully expect them to go this summer regardless of what happens. Krul, Gini and Janmaat will be away too.

Beyond that you're starting to get to the stage where you think other players will go and I really can't see Mitro, Mbemba, Perez or SDJ wanting to stay but, I don't actually believe we will let a whole squad go. We didn't last time and we're in the same situation as regards to clauses not being in their contracts. Since they'll still be on premiership wages, I think we'll end up being stuck with more than we expect. Shite like Anita will probably end up being stuck here for another year until his contract is up (and he'll look just as bad dropping down a division).

Gouffran, Obertan, Marveaux & Taylor are all out of contract this summer. When we go down I could actually see them giving Taylor another deal like. Colo only has a year left. He might hang around for the wages for that year then fuck off back to Argentina. Is Aarons not out of contract too?

Cisse, Tiote and Sissoko have looked like they have wanted out for ages and I fully expect them to go this summer regardless of what happens. Krul, Gini and Janmaat will be away too.

Beyond that you're starting to get to the stage where you think other players will go and I really can't see Mitro, Mbemba, Perez or SDJ wanting to stay but, I don't actually believe we will let a whole squad go. We didn't last time and we're in the same situation as regards to clauses not being in their contracts. Since they'll still be on premiership wages, I think we'll end up being stuck with more than we expect. Shite like Anita will probably end up being stuck here for another year until his contract is up (and he'll look just as bad dropping down a division).

I think mbemba and colo will do alright in he championship as will mitro, Shelvey and Perez. Lovenkrands and shola looked good down there last time, ffs