Newcastle's fucking waste of oxygen, missed abortion opportunity, stinking dickheads vs Villa

TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't really point the finger at individual players.

The genius McClaren appointment and the signing young players policy has relegated us.

I think the second part of your statement is right. That isn't going to stop me pointing the finger at the likes of sissoko and wijnaldum

Be more adventurous how though?

We are dogshite, which is why Tiote and Colback had to play, you need players breaking up play

We can't play 4-4-2 as our midfield just isn't strong enough, in fact if we played 4-4-2 we probably would have lost today

It seemed like Rafa told Cisse to go actually do something at half time or I'll sub you off, he only lasted 5 minutes in the second half

Edited by gpirlo68

That's been the difference. They've got a goal scorer with premier league experience. We've had a young kid leading the line all season, who for all his strengths and potential is raw as fuck, and Cisse, who looks finished.

We had a chance to address this in January and bought doumbia.

m

No no no!, we needed a left back!!!!!! ;)

Seriously, so pissed off. Took the dog for a walk after Mitro's first miss (I gather there were others).

Had a quick look at those stages of loss and think I'm going through all of them at once.

Only Becks (all I've got), Whitney and the thought of going MD'ing tomorrow can lift my spirits.

Roll on August.

Sounds a suitably awful way for you to drown your sorrows. I'm going to get stuck into a large bottle of scotch to try to numb the pain.

We needed a left back too, lard ass.

The fucking football show, waiting until after midnight on Sunday morning to see us lose at Rotherham. Fuck this shit. I'm done.

:lol: I remember feeling like this last time, but it ended being probably the best season since Ashley took over. On the telly every week, beating every cunt that came to town. We were like the Man U of the championship.

Might not be so easy work this time mind

That's honestly my most pressing concern, am I going to be able to watch this shower of shite on kodi?

:lol: I remember feeling like this last time, but it ended being probably the best season since Ashley took over. On the telly every week, beating every cunt that came to town. We were like the Man U of the championship.

Might not be so easy work this time mind

I think it will be tbh, Burnley managed to come straight back up. I'll be 100% confident if we keep Rafa that we'll be promoted first season, if he did leave it depends a little on who replaced him but anyone in anyway decent would have me fairly confident we'd be up 1st time.

That's honestly my most pressing concern, am I going to be able to watch this shower of shite on kodi?

Are you in Montpelier or have I got the completely this completely wrong? If so, fuck football, just enjoy the French life.

I haven't lived in the South of France for 5 years. 3 years in London and now 2 years in the Irish wilderness. I have LITERALLY nothing else to live for.

Well after a thoroughly miserable season, I think the last rites have been read. We need a very unlikely set of results to keep us up.

Im gutted that we have seen glimpses all too late of what the team can do, which is why this result pisses me off so much! I very much doubt Rafa will be here next season but i can't bear to think of who will come in. I expect Ashley to make a fuck up of the next appointment. The only silver lining from all of this is that we should see a winning team again!

Really though, a club with this support and history shouldn't be scratching around the 2nd tier.

I haven't lived in the South of France for 5 years. 3 years in London and now 2 years in the Irish wilderness. I have LITERALLY nothing else to live for.

Have you considered supporting a more successful club?

Really though, a club with this support and history shouldn't be scratching around the 2nd tier.

I'm guessing that the Ashley Out campaign has been quiet this season for fear of being accused of damaging the team's chances of survival. Should we go down then we should have a full scale Ashley Out campaign. Fuck this 45k+ for Rotherham. This is the chance to have a proper protest.

Edited by ewerk

I'm guessing that the Ashley Out campaign has been quiet this season for fear of being accused of damaging the team's chances of survival. Should we go down then we should have a full scale Ashley Out campaign. Fuck this 45k+ for Rotherham. This is the chance to have a proper protest.

Even if Benitez stays?

Have you considered supporting a more successful club?

I am jealous of proper glory hunters, I am a fucking terrible glory hunter, but I have some sort of genetic defect that I have to stay loyal once I've picked.

I am jealous of proper glory hunters, I am a fucking terrible glory hunter, but I have some sort of genetic defect that I have to stay loyal once I've picked.

I feel you, man. I feel you. :crying:

It's a pisser but we're down because we deserve to be. We need to clear out all of the malingering useless cunts who put us in this position and start afresh. That includes Charnley, Moncur and Beardsley and the legion of overpaid wankers mascerading as footballers.

I hope Benitez stays to rebuild but if he doesnt we need to find a quality replacement rather than the usual bargain bucket dropkick. The club needs wholesale reform thats obvious. Get it right now and we could bounce straight back with a cleansed squad and a better club from top to bottom. That however requires Ashley to show some vision and abandon his old ways. If not I hope the supporters call him on it and stay away from SJP.