Newcastle's fucking waste of oxygen, missed abortion opportunity, stinking dickheads vs Villa

TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't read past the bit where there was this: "Newcastle expert Lee Ryder previews the match" and a video to click on that was just the knight Ryder's face :lol:.

I went back on as I wanted to see his craic, "Why it has suddenly become this big deal in the minds of Newcastle fans that Villa hate them. We don’t, we don’t particularly think anything about them." He just spent a good amount of time on banners having a pop at 'them'. What a winnet that bloke is, I don't particularly care about Norwich and I'd never make a banner about them going down, that's what not particularly thinking anything about a team is.

That's some get up he's dressed in on that pic of him awkwardly popping a squat on the banner in what looks like his living room.

Edited by Howay

So Trophyshy, where will you be for the Villa game on Saturday? :unsure2:

This is the first weekend in several I don't have firm plans. I might be working or I might be playing boules. I won't be watching the match though.

Aye it's the chronicle, but looks like the villa lot are planning a 'massive release of energy' during the match by tossing a load of beach balls on the pitch.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-fans-release-details-11287595

Guaranteed one of those fuckers deflects a goal in for em

:lol: We want to show potential buyers how great the fans are by hoying a load of inflatable things in the air on the 74th minute, not sure how them two things correlate tbh. Surely the league would have something to say if they all hoy a load of beach balls on the pitch at the 74th minute? Especially if it's a pre-planned thing like this.

Edited by Howay

:lol: We want to show potential buyers how great the fans are by hoying a load of inflatable things in the air on the 74th minute, not sure how them two things correlate tbh. Surely the league would have something to say if they all hoy a load of beach balls on the pitch at the 74th minute? Especially if it's a pre-planned thing like this.

The first villa game was shitshow enough this season when it probably shoulda been cancelled cos of the state of the bloody pitch, cant wait to see how much of a circus this turns into

Charlton fans did it in protest of their ownership and I'm not sure their was any repercussions.

To be honest, if on the 74th minute all of the Villa fans in Villa Park each throw a beach ball onto the pitch, we can just wait for the steward to pick them both up.

preview.jpg

If they hoy the beach balls on I hope we're comfortably winning by that point. We could do without anything like that distracting our lot - they need to be totally focused and committed. It would be typically Newcastle if we only took one or two points off one of the worst first division teams England has ever seen due to torrential rain at our place and a beach ball protest at Villa Park

The first villa game was shitshow enough this season when it probably shoulda been cancelled cos of the state of the bloody pitch, cant wait to see how much of a circus this turns into

And De Jong missing that sitter!!

Anita is fine, Janmaat is available. Coloccini is still not available.

The mood is very positive. The players are happy & training well. Everyone has the right mentality to approach a difficult game.

(The players) want to play and are convinced that they can win. At the moment we are going in the right direction.

We have an important message for the players this week - no complacency and concentrate. We have to be focussed.

I do not see an easy game. I see a difficult game. They (Villa) need a win because of the fans, the club and the history.

- Rafa Benitez

aye, i'd start anita ahead of him on recent form. offers less going forwards but has been surprisingly solid defensively, something you can't say about janmaat this season

Aye Janmaat can gan whistle tbh, put in a horrifically lazy display and then punched a wall, could have really fucking cost us if Anita hadn't stepped up in the role. Anita has worked hard and is deserving of his place, Janmaat has been really weak defensively all season so it's no competition to me who should start there.