Rio Summer Olympics 2016 - Surviving is the Real Medal

Ayatollah Hermione

Forgot about Jade Jones in the taekwondo.

Nicola Adams looks a bit out of sorts but you never know, and I suppose there's the relays in the athletics if the US/Jamaica fumble the baton. :naughty:

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BMX riding ffs. Might as well send a load of charvers and just play police sirens in the distance as they're going around

:lol:

"Nah mate ahh divvint need the helmet man, could yi gan in the offie if wuh give yi a tennah to get wuh some white lighting?" before he puts his Burberry cap on and burns off.

Edited by Howay

I disagreed with her full comments on that issue, however you need to add some context to what she said as it wasn't her full argument by any stretch.

Even if she was wrong.

GB women's hockey team, first time ever in an Olympic final.

I have to say, based on the camera-pan during the national anthems, we should win this based on saggy tittedness alone.

Proper perky GB!

Come on !!!

:lol:

She's British born and Hong Kong-ese anyway. Has no love of the 'motherland' as they call it.

So we're united in this one. If she was mainland Chinese, she'd not be speaking to me following these results.