Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Huddersfield stilll has 9 points available. So we need a win or 3 draws.

Fucking math :lol:

Aye, I meant because Reading and Huddersfield need maximum points.

Aye, I meant because Reading and Huddersfield need maximum points.

Reading's out of running for 2nd spot unless they have 2 wins with an apocalyptic goal output. They are 6 back of us with 2 left.

Aye I agree with Adios tbh, I don't rate Huddersfield at all but it's clear they're also completely shitting the bed. With that in mind we wont need any more points as I can't see Hudds winning 3 on the bounce. Of course that would be fucking shite to end on 3 losses and I can't be arsed to carry on waiting for it to be mathematically certain so howay lads just batter Preston and put this Yorkshire tramp league behind us.

Reading's out of running for 2nd spot unless they have 2 wins with an apocalyptic goal output. They are 6 back of us with 2 left.

And an imploding Huddersfield need 100% record over 3 games.

LOHQin5.gifLOHQin5.gifLOHQin5.gif

Also Hull and Swans both won :lol:

Aye icing on the cake those results, basically relegates both Paedo clubs. The Nappy Ripper v "I dinna knar her age judge" derby is going to be a nice and miserable affair for all involved. They can both look forward to playing each other down there for the foreseeable future.

This day sound fucking immense :D

My sister woke up from a coma today as well.   :nufc:

:lol:

And now I get to have a read of RTG.

Edited by adios

Are you serious? She Ok?

Should be alright in a couple months; house fire (didn't realise these were a thing post-1977).

I was in a coma 2 years ago too, the father must be getting sick of this.  :lol:

Cheers.  I'll let her know Howay from the internet wishes her the best. :good:

:lol: I'm sure that'll mean the world to her.

Aye Kane's finish was quality, just waiting for that lad to have one slow season where he gets like 8 goals and all the cunts will come out the woodwork saying "knew he was shite all along"

Jesus, sounds like a rough couple of years, Adios. glad to hear she's on the mend. She'll no doubt be thrilled to learn your hipster hover board wanker Internet friend wishes her all the best too.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Jesus, sounds like a rough couple of years, Adios. glad to hear she's on the mend. She'll no doubt be thrilled to learn your hipster hover board wanker Internet friend wishes her all the best too.

:lol::good: