Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

Newcastle could win this with a draw next weekend.

I don't really care, just wanted something to watch next weekend.

Surely a foreign channel will cover these both now?

Gives me something to hold on to. Woof

:lol:  Aye, don't get me wrong, I still would and then some.

She's probably had a kid recently.

No chance Brighton will lose their next game IMO. Hughton will put a rocket up them after that.

Surprised they fucked it up.

Villa away a very tough game right now.

No chance Brighton will lose their next game IMO. Hughton will put a rocket up them after that.

Surprised they fucked it up.

I'd think the same but they did just lose at home to Bristol City without scoring. All we need is for them to draw, our lot will win.

And for all their possession, they created very little.  Though I think they were a little unlucky too with Flint playing out of his skin.

Don't get your hopes up... come on man, yes it's possible but this is us, we'll either both lose, or we'll win 10-0 and they'll get a 95th minute winner courtesy of an own goal following the ball ricocheting in off a low flying seagull.

I just don't think we're lucky enough for them to drop that many points and for us to capitlise.

Newcastle could win this with a draw next weekend.

I don't really care, just wanted something to watch next weekend.

Surely a foreign channel will cover these both now?

3 games on sky, but 3 clubs can still be relegated as 2 can win the title, so 5 to choose from.

Don't worry, I don't really give a shite.   :lol:

I was just thinking about whether I'd rather Forest go down and Newcastle win the league and it's close.

@@Rayvin

Edited by adios

3 games on sky, but 3 clubs can still be relegated as 2 can win the title, so 5 to choose from.

I just feel like one of the foreign channels will pick it up regardless.

The relegation scrap is way more important on balance.

Don't worry, I don't really give a shite. :lol:

I was just thinking about whether I'd rather Forest go down and Newcastle win the league and it's close.

@@Rayvin

I don't share the hate for Forest so I'd take the league. Hoping Blackburn go down, I feel like they're a team that always does well against us, so the farther away they are, the better.

I wouldn't really call it hate, just based on their performances v Newcastle this season.

It more serves as a pointer to how little I care about the title.

I used to know someone from Oldham who was the same - supported Athletic and the Manc cunts.

Also knew someone from Altrincham who supported them and city.

I once worked with a Mackem that supported 'united' and Sunderland. He had a Sunderland seyson ticket and went to theya games but supported 'united' when they met.

I don't share the hate for Forest so I'd take the league. Hoping Blackburn go down, I feel like they're a team that always does well against us, so the farther away they are, the better.

Forest are a fucking hateful little club. Really don't like their attitude at all and wouldn't mind them playing 3rd tier football. Again.