Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

How much money will they both have available to them?  They'll both need to spend a fair amount as I don't think either are particularly strong.

That's a good point.  I would guess Fulham (who'll certainly have more pulling power in that London), but I've no idea.

My biggest fear is that £100m will buy fuck all in terms of Premiership experience with the minimum TV money guaranteed.

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

He only made the cancer and charity stuff happen once a load of people said it was a shit idea in the first place. Then he picked that wording for it.

Add in getting the "donations" to his own bank account forgoing any possible gift aid or scrutiny over how much of that makes it to charity, and messaging his phone number to people criticising him so he can fight them and it just comes up to the fact that this bloke is a total cunt out for 5 minutes of notoriety by any means.

Twat.

wu0w1v.jpg

39 minutes ago, Alex said:

CT-esque levels of attention seeking tbh

What about that blotchy bald mess made you think of him? 

:lol:

16 hours ago, adios said:

That's a good point.  I would guess Fulham (who'll certainly have more pulling power in that London), but I've no idea.

My biggest fear is that £100m will buy fuck all in terms of Premiership experience with the minimum TV money guaranteed.

I don't think we need to spend anything like £100m to guarantee survival, but as in in the Championship if we've got the money available we shouldn't hold off to make it "fair" on the others. 

26 minutes ago, The Fish said:

What about that blotchy bald mess made you think of him? 

:lol:

The 32 inch waist 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rayvin said:

When was it confirmed that we have 100m to spend?

It hasn't been.

It's all guesswork right now on here and in the press.  And £100m is obviously at the optimistic end of the spectrum, but willies out and all that.

6 hours ago, The Fish said:

I don't think we need to spend anything like £100m to guarantee survival, but as in in the Championship if we've got the money available we shouldn't hold off to make it "fair" on the others. 

Just looking at the hilarious gulf between Everton and the rest, I'd hope Rafa is eying top 10 tbh.  Too optimistic, too soon?

LOWERING EXPECTATIONS!

Was very annoyed at Sky for broadcasting Hull and Huddersfield matches at the same time.  Now very annoyed at myself for thinking the Huddersfield match was on at 1730.

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Ginola @ the Spurs old players parade thing wanders out live streaming himself on his phone, the only one not wearing a tie :lol: 

Vinny Samways now! ....wonder if Gazza is sober enough?...

Was Jason Cundy and Justin Edinburgh there?

A lot of the old fuckers were in great shape - someone from 1961 who's 82 actually ran onto the pitch.

Apart from Tony Galvin who's now a massive fat cunt.