Other games 16/17

Kid Dynamite

• 2 weeks later...

There is a lot of shit in the top flight. For all we deserved to go down, we've traditionally been better than the likes of Watford and Middlesbrough. So have Aston Villa until recently. 

Jose Mourinho is such an unbearable cunt these days, I always had very little time for him but he's a right little fucking bitch nowadays.

Oh aye and Sissoko is still utterly shite btw, the commentators were full of praise for his "power" and "direct style" when he walked on as a sub, a couple of minutes later Dixon was going "Sissoko looks knackered, he's only just come on but he just passes the ball right back as soon as he gets it, I wasn't expecting this" and moaning about him as he gave the ball away in the opposition box twice :lol: .

Edited by Howay

Jose Mourinho is such an unbearable cunt these days, I always had very little time for him but he's a right little fucking bitch nowadays.

Oh aye and Sissoko is still utterly shite btw, the commentators were full of praise for his "power" and "direct style" when he walked on as a sub, a couple of minutes later Dixon was going "Sissoko looks knackered, he's only just come on but he just passes the ball right back as soon as he gets it, I wasn't expecting this" and moaning about him as he gave the ball away in the opposition box twice :lol: .

The 15 minutes of the game I watched was just his usual shit. Head down, run as far as he can with the ball then cross it straight to an opposition defender. 

a win tomorrow and the 9 point buffer between us and the play off places is restored. it's all good. i'm pleased for hughton. he's a good manager. hopefully he'll make it compeitive and secure the second automatic promotion spot.