Jump to content

Vladimir Putin and Russia


Anorthernsoul
 Share

Recommended Posts

To be fair to him, he thinks we should stop providing military aid to everyone including Great Britain. However, this is very bad from him, and the more time goes on the more he is leaning from Socialism into a fully fledged commy nutjob.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

To be fair to him, he thinks we should stop providing military aid to everyone including Great Britain. However, this is very bad from him, and the more time goes on the more he is leaning from Socialism into a fully fledged commy nutjob.


I think it’s too late. He’s gone.

 

It’s quite remarkable, in hindsight, that he was ever Labour leader. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:


I think it’s too late. He’s gone.

 

It’s quite remarkable, in hindsight, that he was ever Labour leader. 

 

No hindsight needed to know what he was imo, fooled plenty, including on here though. Even CT iirc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:


I think it’s too late. He’s gone.

 

It’s quite remarkable, in hindsight, that he was ever Labour leader. 

I think it was just a timing thing. He was seen as the absolute opposite to the Tories as they stormed towards fascism and that made him more suitable an alternative to a new wave of labour voters than another centre left politician.

 

Since he's stepped away he's gone clean off the deep end. Perhaps it's because (and seems most likely) he doesn't have any reason to keep a lid on the views he's always held.

 

But his attitudes towards Israel (and inability to call out Hamas for their part in the atrocities) and now basically expecting Ukraine to roll over and usher in the second coming of the USSR is proof positive of how unfit he was to lead Labour let alone ever be PM.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Renton said:

 

No hindsight needed to know what he was imo, fooled plenty, including on here though. Even CT iirc. 


guilty. I was caught up with his socialist pitch after years of boring centrism but he lost me with the way he handled the antisemitism stuff. 
 

On reflection, he’s an absolutely terrible politician. He never graduated from sixth form debating clubs. And he played a big part in the decline under the tories, helping facilitate Brexit and guiding Labour to a catastrophic election defeat in 2019 - he was never fit to lead and I admit I didn’t see it at first.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It absolutely is a genocide, and I'm fairly sure that Russia would consider it one too. The goal was to eradicate the Ukrainian culture and identity in full.

 

I do worry for the world if Trump wins, Biden better not fuck this up.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

It absolutely is a genocide, and I'm fairly sure that Russia would consider it one too. The goal was to eradicate the Ukrainian culture and identity in full.

 

I do worry for the world if Trump wins, Biden better not fuck this up.

 

ukraine is gone if trump wins. all bets are off after that 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.