Vladimir Putin and Russia

Anorthernsoul

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

What's kicking off like? 

One of the elite Russian mercenary groups, Wagner, has driven tanks into a Russian city to try to hold the Russian MOD accountable for losses in Ukraine. It's starting to look like a coup.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

What's kicking off like? 

Some Russian lass came back from a holiday to Ibiza and told their uncle, Prigozhin, that it was ruined by some British bloke with a strange accent who kept tutting and shaking his head when she couldn’t get her belt undone on the plane. 

It’s sent Prigozhin in to a tailspin. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

One of the elite Russian mercenary groups, Wagner, has driven tanks into a Russian city to try to hold the Russian MOD accountable for losses in Ukraine. It's starting to look like a coup.

From what I've gathered they're in the process of taking Rostov having already taken Voronezh, and have another convoy heading towards Moscow from Voronezh.

23 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It's almost as if putting an ex convict hotdog seller in charge of a private army, full of prisoners on early release, and giving them a load of tanks and guns, wasn't Vlad's best idea ....

He was a big fan of the dirty dozen. 

• Haha 5

So, Vlad had flown to St.Petersburg to avoid the question of who the Папа is now, he’ll run out of cities to fly to soon. 

What then, assuming he loses power? 

If he stays in Russia, he’ll almost certainly find himself having a high-rise window accident. 

Anywhere in the West will hand him straight over to the ICC in The Hague to answer for his crimes. 

I can not see China entertaining him, nor North Korea. 

I hear Rwanda is quite nice this time of year, but it’s getting busier than it used to be. 

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

So, Vlad had flown to St.Petersburg to avoid the question of who the Папа is now, he’ll run out of cities to fly to soon. 

What then, assuming he loses power? 

If he stays in Russia, he’ll almost certainly find himself having a high-rise window accident. 

Anywhere in the West will hand him straight over to the ICC in The Hague to answer for his crimes. 

I can not see China entertaining him, nor North Korea. 

I hear Rwanda is quite nice this time of year, but it’s getting busier than it used to be

Thanks to arsenal sponsorship 

• Haha 1