Wank Baskets v Cardiff City, Sat 5th Nov @ 3pm (predictions close @ 12.30)

Happy Face

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lowest team we've faced since Rotherham, hopefully Gayle is back even though Mitro has been doing well (which is great to see) it's important for him to stay in this scoring run and keep confidence up.

As a long term fan, who grew up in North Devon, this will be my first home game. I'm also taking my girlfriend along, on the condition she can buy a hat and scarf. Are there specific recommendations on where is good for pre-game lunch and drinks?

3-0, and comfortable. Hoping to see Mitro get some good game time given recent goals.

As a long term fan, who grew up in North Devon, this will be my first home game. I'm also taking my girlfriend along, on the condition she can buy a hat and scarf. Are there specific recommendations on where is good for pre-game lunch and drinks?

3-0, and comfortable. Hoping to see Mitro get some good game time given recent goals.

Depends what you're after, glass of bubbles and michelin fare, decent pub grub and a pint of real ale, dorty borga and a fosters?

Howl's Moving Castle :D

That's not a suggestion for food, just an observation.

Depends what you're after, glass of bubbles and michelin fare, decent pub grub and a pint of real ale, dorty borga and a fosters?

Pub grub and real beer over the others, but really I'm looking for somewhere good to soak up the pre-game home support and atmosphere.

Pub grub and real beer over the others, but really I'm looking for somewhere good to soak up the pre-game home support and atmosphere.

Innumerable options there mate, personally I'd advise getting a big breakfast down you and getting into the Strawberry early doors.