Wank Baskets v Cardiff City, Sat 5th Nov @ 3pm (predictions close @ 12.30)

Happy Face

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy day again.................but why the nail-biting moments?

Score should have been unreachable for Cardiff by half-time but they could have salvaged a point near the end FFS.

We could have had so many more if we stopped trying the glory shots from outside the box when we have people hanging around the goal mouth.

Edited by MiddleAgeCool

That cunt Warnock can fuck off whinging about a pen - the ref should be struck off for not giving the handball for their goal.

Not much more to add really. Saying that, what a fucking knob he was on the sidelines today. :lol:

Trust me, when this is made into a film your portrayal will NOT be favourable. I'll be played by Morgan Freeman, you'll be played by Kevin James. (Gemmill will of course be played by Mindy Kaling.)

I'll feature early in the film, taking shit for calling him out. The middle part I won't be in, it'll all be about the rest of the forum coming to terms with reality. Then towards the end I'll reappear, when everyone is eating humble pie. I'll be hailed as a prophet. I'll be played by Adam Woodyatt