Pussy Grabbing Bumbaclarts vs Leeds United

The Fish

Am I hallucinating or did they just showed the offside line there in the replay level with the defence, not level with the ball, which was further forward?

They did aye, had to put up with that moron commentator hinting it was offside for 5minutes before that replay as well. He was not only behind the Leeds defender but as you say he was behind Anita, how do these people get jobs in commentary? Fucking shambolic.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'd all like to see that but it's not in Rafa's DNA - unless we're chasing the game

I don't want to see it like. We're so good because Rafa is a genius with genius methods playing genius systems. I'm happy to submit. And can't be arsed with the "too negative get 2 up top" analysis from some when we do eventually lose a game!

I don't want to see it like. We're so good because Rafa is a genius with genius methods playing genius systems. I'm happy to submit. And can't be arsed with the "too negative get 2 up top" analysis from some when we do eventually lose a game!

Well, yeah. Not really complaining after 8 wins in the bounce. I am intrigued to see how those two would play together up front though, given the chance.

Well, yeah. Not really complaining after 8 wins in the bounce. I am intrigued to see how those two would play together up front though, given the chance.

Probably how we imagine it, flick ons, one holding up, one on the shoulder etc. All whilst us having less control behind them

They did aye, had to put up with that moron commentator hinting it was offside for 5minutes before that replay as well. He was not only behind the Leeds defender but as you say he was behind Anita, how do these people get jobs in commentary? Fucking shambolic.

I think @Dr Gloom in the editing suite wants sacking too tbh.

Comfortable. Leeds look alright to me but I doubt they'll get anything other than near miss of promotion slots this year.

Was probably a potential banana skin this one just based on the fact that Leeds fans were well up for it.

Not a great performance at all.  Workmanlike and often sloppy.

What the fuck has happened to Perez this season?  Seems to be trying too hard, but he's fucking up every move/pass.

Edited by adios

Well Leeds are exactly the sort of Championship fodder we expected them to be, we dominated the game early and got a goal from their lack of quality in net. They had a bit of steam either side of half time but honestly it was all typical clogger shite of hoofing balls into the box to Ayling and Woods, the two breakaways they got broke down because they lack any quality. Then the one bit of quality in the game was from, no surprise, our lot and Gayle turned it in killing the game off.

Bumper crowd for them today despite us being irrelevant to them, hope they enjoyed watching some real football today as it's hopefully going to be decades of lower league clogging in their future. Dirty side overall, struggled to make a tackle without howking the man, just looked for free kicks and corners to have any opportunity. 5 points clear at the top, as I said as the games rack up the gap will widen, Rafa's rotation policy is going to start paying dividends over the xmas period and we'll complement the squad with 1 or 2 more in the January window.

Dirty side overall, struggled to make a tackle without howking the man, just looked for free kicks and corners to have any opportunity. 5 points clear at the top, as I said as the games rack up the gap will widen, Rafa's rotation policy is going to start paying dividends over the xmas period and we'll complement the squad with 1 or 2 more in the January window.

That tackle on Mitrovic was a nailed on yellow but yet another coward bottled a second.

NUFC to Score

0 - TheGingerQuiff

1 - ChezGiven, @yourservice, David Kelly, barnabox, Renton, zico martin, Kevin Carr's Gloves

2 - Dougle, rogerbarton, Tom, StoneColdStephenIreland, Dr Gloom, wykikitoon, ewerk, OTF, ToonMarshy, Anorthernsoul, acrossthepond, SpartaFC, The Fish, Rayvin

3 - Happy Face, Kitman, MiddleAgeCool, Ant, Andrew, Howay

4+ - jonasjuice, sammynb, ohhh_yeah, Monkeys Fist, strawb

NUFC to Concede

0 - ChezGiven, Tom, barnabox, Happy Face, OTF, Monkeys Fist, MiddleAgeCool, Ant, acrossthepond, Howay, SpartaFC, Kevin Carr's Gloves, The Fish, strawb

1 - @yourservice, jonasjuice, rogerbarton, David Kelly, StoneColdStephenIreland, Dr Gloom, sammynb, wykikitoon, ewerk, Kitman, Anorthernsoul, zico martin, Andrew, Rayvin

2 - Dougle, Renton, ToonMarshy, ohhh_yeah

3 - 

4+ - TheGingerQuiff