President Biden

Happy Face

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Well they did call a medical team. But in the current climate it is foolish to approach cops in riot gear when they're telling you to get back. Plus the cop would probably have only got a yellow for that push in the PL.

he was a frail old man - what threat did he present to justify that push? then they walk off as he lies with blood coming out of his ear. 

Ewerk's like one of the old men in the monty python sketch. 

"Kids in America think they've got it bad. In my day, you'd get bludgeoned to death with a truncheon in bed by the RUC before you woke up, then shot In the head by a para. And that's if you were lucky."

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he was a frail old man - what threat did he present to justify that push? then they walk off as he lies with blood coming out of his ear. 

He approached them when he obviously shouldn't have, they told him to move back and he didn't and he got a light push. I'm not saying it's right but if he had've kept his distance as instructed he would have been fine. It doesn't help when people like Cadwalladr state that they then left him there when you can clearly see people attending to him.

There are lots of examples of outrageous police brutality against these protests, I just don't think this one is particularly shocking.

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Ewerk's like one of the old men in the monty python sketch. 

"Kids in America think they've got it bad. In my day, you'd get bludgeoned to death with a truncheon in bed by the RUC before you woke up, then shot In the head by a para. And that's if you were lucky."

And if you were really unlucky you'd be tied up and held at gunpoint by KCG while he forced you to listen to the first three chapters of his novella.

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He approached them when he obviously shouldn't have, they told him to move back and he didn't and he got a light push. I'm not saying it's right but if he had've kept his distance as instructed he would have been fine. It doesn't help when people like Cadwalladr state that they then left him there when you can clearly see people attending to him.

There are lots of examples of outrageous police brutality against these protests, I just don't think this one is particularly shocking.

Who attends to him? One copper appears to bend down to see if he’s ok before another one grabs him by the shirt to move him on 

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Well you’re right there are lots of examples of police brutality against these protests. I think this one is shocking because the dude looks about 80 

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Who attends to him? One copper appears to bend down to see if he’s ok before another one grabs him by the shirt to move him on 

aRe yOU bLInd?

Untitled.jpg

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Well you’re right there are lots of examples of police brutality against these protests. I think this one is shocking because the dude looks about 80 

Well these protesters are calling for racial equality. Now they're getting it and they still aren't happy.

Honestly, there's no pleasing some people.

;) 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It's there, she just drew your attention in another direction.

ok, i just rewatched it and it is there, the last frame of the video - a kind of blink and you miss it moment - but it is comforting to see that at least one of those coppers is a human being 

Yedlin will swarm
On any motherfucker in a opposition  uniform
Just 'cause I'm from the NUFC
Punk midfielders are afraid of me!

• Haha 2

We gonna ring-rang-a-dong for a holiday
Put your arms in the air, Yedlin hear you say

We gonna ring-rang-a-dong for a holiday
Put your arms in the air, Yedlin hear you say

• Haha 4

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden