President Biden

Happy Face

My appraisal of Trump is changing. I initially thought his rhetoric was just a ploy to get him elected by the braindead masses. Now I'm coming to the conclusion that he's genuinely a moron with a personality disorder. It's scary to think that he could have ever got elected, I just hope the establishment mechanisms are sufficiently robust to stop him doing catastrophic damage.

It's an old trick pretending to be worried about what is actually the slightest danger. Bush and Reagan were the same. It's an area he's comfortable with hence he continues drawing attention to it. They've analyzed the press thing as a win. All the hue and cry makes it look like he's doing something. More gold curtains. :lol:

Bollocks. He's textbook NPD.

Parky man, he's got the mental fortitude of a spoiled 11 year old brat. He can't believe or cope with the criticism that he's getting.

That's all pretend. When he goes back to his Palace he chortles to himself how easy it all is. The Wall, Mexico, gold curtains, immigration bans...These are all distractions.

It's an old trick pretending to be worried about what is actually the slightest danger. Bush and Reagan were the same. It's an area he's comfortable with hence he continues drawing attention to it. They've analyzed the press thing as a win. All the hue and cry makes it look like he's doing something. More gold curtains. :lol:

Give owa

That's all pretend. When he goes back to his Palace he chortles to himself how easy it all is. The Wall, Mexico, gold curtains, immigration bans...These are all distractions.

Parky is in full talking shit mode today I see. Why would anyone pretend to be like that? It's hardly a flattering look. Do you really not see he is a narcissist?

Parky is in full talking shit mode today I see. Why would anyone pretend to be like that? It's hardly a flattering look. Do you really not see he is a narcissist?

Because it makes him look like an outsider under fire. It's what won him the election. The whole media war is a win for them. He is continually combative and encouraging it.

Edited by Park Life

The last 10 pages shows how played you are. They are just continuing with the outsider narrative. Everyone is against us etc....

Every night they do AB testing to see what is flying and what isn't working. They have analyzed the media war thing as a win.

Edited by Park Life

The last 10 pages shows how played you are. They are just continuing with the outsider narrative. Everyone is against us etc....

The outsider narrative isn't coming across. What is coming across is the POTUS is a fucking moron. There is no way that benefits him. He won't last a year.

Edited by Renton

The outsider narrative isn't coming across. What is coming across is the POTUS is a fucking moron. There is no way that benefits him. He won't last a year.

They said he wouldn't get the nomination, that he wouldn't be president blah blah....

There's literally nothing in Trump's educational or working past to suggest he is intelligent to any degree. There's everything to suggest that he had a privileged upbringing which has contributed to a serious personality disorder.

• Andrew changed the title to President Biden